Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

Easter Egg ( Red Ball )

[Post New]by Misty40 on Jun 12, 09 4:33 PM
I've read that if you have a semi-transparent tool tray, it's easier to find the egg. It was put into the game "just for fun". The people at LDW says it has no significance other than, "it's just there for fun". I had 5 families going with at least 3 generations and had never found the egg. I'm gonna re-download the game to see if it's there. I miss my virtual families.

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

Re:Easter Egg ( Red Ball )

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 12, 09 9:26 PM
Did you click in the trees in the top left corner of the screen? That's where I found mine. It's only there for one family, though. There's a trick, after that, for getting it for the rest of the families.

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on Jun 12, 09 9:53 PM
Ok, thank you. I'll try that.

[Post New]by momof2wldboyz83 on Jun 13, 09 7:50 AM
I finally found the red ball (same place, upper left corner) and pulled it through to all my families. Then the other day while playing them, I got bored waiting for them to do whatever it was they were doing, so I clicked the ball and poof! it disappeared on me. I went to check the other families and all of them still had the ball and was able to play with it except one other. So now 2 of my families dont have it anymore. Ive tried getting it back by clicking around where I originally found it, but no luck. It just poofed!

DeeItsMe
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by DeeItsMe on Jun 14, 09 10:27 PM
is there any noise or sound to tell you that the ball is there - like with the collectibles ?

I cannot find the red ball anywhere. I have clicked every leaf in the trees - lol

I tried to redownload the game for the semi transparent side bar, but I got the same one.

any advise ?

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 14, 09 11:19 PM
No, it doesn't make any noise, it just pops on out. Click around the trees above the tool tray. That's where I found mine.

jnapoleon82
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by jnapoleon82 on Jun 14, 09 11:28 PM
Its more like a drag motion as if you are dragging it out of the treetop, click and drag. I think I perfected it I have 5 families and I got the ball for all 5 of them. I started out clicking like crazy and I could never get it. When I started to click and drag it came right out. At the very top of the left screen as high as you can go, sometimes it appears in other areas of the yard after you drag it out but in all 5 occasions I got it each time.

DeeItsMe
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by DeeItsMe on Jun 15, 09 10:45 PM
thankyou very much for your help... now for the dumb question...

did you drag a lil peep around, or just your cursor ?

[Post New]by momof2wldboyz83 on Jun 16, 09 7:55 AM
Your cursor. Your peep can be anywhere.

DeeItsMe
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by DeeItsMe on Jun 20, 09 7:23 PM
thank you momof2
still no luck with the red ball. I was using my peeps, so hopefully this new find will help

Happy VF

[Post New]by momof2wldboyz83 on Jun 21, 09 7:46 PM
your welcome.

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on Jun 21, 09 9:41 PM
jnapoleon82 wrote:Its more like a drag motion as if you are dragging it out of the treetop, click and drag. I think I perfected it I have 5 families and I got the ball for all 5 of them. I started out clicking like crazy and I could never get it. When I started to click and drag it came right out. At the very top of the left screen as high as you can go, sometimes it appears in other areas of the yard after you drag it out but in all 5 occasions I got it each time.

I did it and it worked! The curiosity was killing me! ...LOL

[Post New]by gram06000 on Jun 24, 09 3:37 PM

I got a red ball for all of my families but one. Some of them have 2 and one has 3. Not sure what to do with them now

jamz2
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by jamz2 on Jun 27, 09 6:58 PM
Has anyone found the egg yet?? If so where is it? I have yet to find it,
I have clicked everywhere in the game! I'll give u n
for answer lol

Toymentor
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Toymentor on Jun 27, 09 9:21 PM
I'm on generation 6 for one family and at least 5 and 4 on other families and still have not seen it. Because I sitll don't have everything for my collections yet either, I usually let them do whatever and scan around the screen contstantly, so I assume I'd have seen it.

Speaking of the side bar, is there any way to move it or get rid of it when it's not needed?

[Post New]by GrandmaCrafty on Jun 27, 09 9:32 PM
momof2wldboyz83 wrote:I finally found the red ball (same place, upper left corner) and pulled it through to all my families. Then the other day while playing them, I got bored waiting for them to do whatever it was they were doing, so I clicked the ball and poof! it disappeared on me. I went to check the other families and all of them still had the ball and was able to play with it except one other. So now 2 of my families dont have it anymore. Ive tried getting it back by clicking around where I originally found it, but no luck. It just poofed!

Please explaine how you "pull it through to the other families". Thanks

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 27, 09 9:57 PM
GrandmaCrafty wrote:
momof2wldboyz83 wrote:I finally found the red ball (same place, upper left corner) and pulled it through to all my families. Then the other day while playing them, I got bored waiting for them to do whatever it was they were doing, so I clicked the ball and poof! it disappeared on me. I went to check the other families and all of them still had the ball and was able to play with it except one other. So now 2 of my families dont have it anymore. Ive tried getting it back by clicking around where I originally found it, but no luck. It just poofed!

Please explaine how you "pull it through to the other families". Thanks

Take the red ball and put it somewhere, for instance in the sandbox. Go to your next family and click on the location in thei same location in their sandbox. That it should pull the red ball through to that family (and your original family will still have their red ball). Do that for each family and it will come through for them as well.

Go to: