LavonaRann
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Hidden Objects very difficult - any general hints?

[Post New]by LavonaRann on Jun 12, 09 6:32 PM
I'm an experienced HOG player ... and rarely use more than a few hints in the hidden object portion of any game but here I am on the very first level and having difficulty at Sailor Bob's ...

The walkthrough I found is for a puzzle and not for the hidden objects ... (I"M missing the 2nd seahorse and the navigator's compass." I've taken a screen print into a graphics program and magnified it a lot and still can't find them...

Is it me? Is this typical for the rest of this game? (If so, I'd rather quit now than beat my head against the computer to have "fun."

LavonaRann
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:Hidden Objects very difficult - any general hints?

[Post New]by LavonaRann on Jun 12, 09 8:36 PM
I backed out of the game and restarted ...it's still not a piece of cake (a little more difficult than I would like) but I'm finding the things ..... too much effort though.

lilyr
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,997 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jun 12, 09 9:22 PM
Hi Lavonna,

I thought Sailor Bob's was one of the harder "houses" to find objects at. I really enjoyed the game for the quirky characters -- the crafts, not so much. I'm looking forward to playing the second one.

Hope you give this one another chance.

LavonaRann
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by LavonaRann on Jun 16, 09 10:48 AM
I did go on and finish it and just love the Tour that you get at the end .. being able to play all the "rooms" and find all the objects to get your best time doing that ...

Bottom line, the game was worth the price and the initial frustration.

Go to: