KaroTP27
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Greed Gormet?

[Post New]by KaroTP27 on Mar 23, 15 6:49 AM
Does anyone know exactly how many bowls of crab soup this guy needs before he quits asking for more? I fed him many many bowls (but lost count).

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

Re:Greed Gormet?

[Post New]by Hespera on Mar 23, 15 9:03 AM
It's a money thing...

You don't have to feed him. However, once you learn how to make the soup, or, more profitably, if you use the found ingredients on hand and have someone make it for you for free (minus the expense of the bowls), you make $22.00 on each bowl you sell to him.

Clarification: (aplology to George ) I'm still a bit groggy from being up so late. You cannot physically make crab soup yourself. I think I was trying to highlight the difference between using ingredients you find, versus buying the ingredients.

If you use only ingredients you have found, you only have to buy bowls, and your profit will be $22.00 per bowl. If you buy the ingredients, the crabs are $6.00 each, the eggs are $3.00 each and the bowls are $8.00 each, therefore, your profit would fall to $13.00 per bowl.

(edited for {I hope} clarification)

Edited on 03/23/2015 at 10:18:39 AM PST

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Greed Gourmet (Gourmand)?

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 23, 15 10:07 AM
Hespera, how do you make it yourself? I somehow missed that!

(Edited to thank her for the clarification.)

Edited on 03/23/2015 at 4:51:19 PM PST

Okami
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:Greed Gormet?

[Post New]by Okami on Mar 23, 15 2:24 PM
If you get to Salamander Island, there's a cook there who will make soup for you...if you have eggs, crabs and bowls.
Note: if you eat the soup yourself at the rest-house, you get to keep the bowl. If you sell it to the Gourmet in the Square, he keeps the bowl.

Go to: