Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

Just a Thought...Show Your Support

[Post New]by Hespera on Mar 23, 15 7:26 PM
If you liked the game and whether or not you've finished, please take a couple of minutes and leave a positive review for the game in the review forum here.

The developers would be pleased to hear from you and BFG will be happy to get more of these types of games if they know there is a large audience for them.

Show your support for Point and Click Adventures!

Clickers of the World Unite!

As usual, I should have been more clear when designating where the review forum is... Please click on the link so kindly provided by bfgBellerophon. If you've already added a review, you can copy and paste it to the proper review thread. Thanks!

Edited to add clarification...again!

Edited on 03/24/2015 at 3:51:07 PM PST

Re:Just a Thought...Show Your Support

[Post New]by quierosalsa on Mar 24, 15 1:26 AM
I love this game. I liked the first one and I was so pleased when the 2nd game came out. I love that it is possible to travel around from area to the next and there is nothing predictable about the game whatsoever. It has its moments when it can be frustrating but I think that is down to the gamer not planning very well rather than the game itself.

pattiepicc
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by pattiepicc on Mar 24, 15 11:50 AM
Love the game and can't wait for the 3rd not sure what it should be since in this one is pirates and saving the sisters... what I would like to see is one central merchant in town that will buy everything you want to sell.. that way you don't have to travel so far to sell this and then travel to a different location to sell that... maybe the central merchant will pay you a few $ less but you still have one place to sell all!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 24, 15 11:55 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm so glad to hear that there are a number of players enjoying this game. We definitely encourage all players to post their reviews for all of our games.

I'm going to include the thread below that is specifically made for reviews for this game. Please keep in mind to post your reviews in the designated thread. This helps to ensure that they are placed together in the same place. Thank you for your understanding!

Please post your REVIEWS for Hero of the Kingdom II here.

Happy gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Just a Thought...Show Your Support

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 24, 15 2:35 PM
That, and it ensures that the developers actually see your posts. Just as using the Tech Problems thread does.

Anywhere else, and the developers have to take the trouble of actually coming to the forum. Which apparently virtually none of them do.

Sportspaz1449
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by Sportspaz1449 on Mar 24, 15 3:26 PM
THIS SERIES ROCKS!!!!
I am typically not into the Time Management games, AT ALL! However, as this, as the 1st of the series,I discovered, is more of an adventure game-my favorite- I am having a blast! And the fact that this is a non predictable game. New and different areas open, after certain tasks are completed, and more fun endures!
As I wasn't aware of the first one, I decided to give II a try, and fell in love with it, so I HAD to go and purchase the 1st one!
It is so much fun to advance with completing tasks, and having new adventures appear. I actually find myself smiling throughout the game play! (After I figured out how to play, which only took a little bit,) and the excitement began!
I can't stop playing..Lol. It's fun when new areas open, and you know there are more and different accomplishments to, well, accomplish! The hint corner does help if you get stuck, as I have a time or two!
Thank you to the Dev's and for offering such wonderful, fun, and challenging games.
PLEASE do create more LT developers! Your games ROCK! You have a customer for life here! And a HUGE Thank You to for these games!
Happy Playing Fishies! And do give them a try, it may take you a bit to catch on, like myself, (as I don't play Time Management games,) but this is not, and so different and fun! You will catch in and enjoy in no time!

Edited on 03/24/2015 at 3:34:29 PM PST

[Post New]by Centurion96 on Mar 25, 15 7:43 AM
Devs here. We are glad that so many players enjoy our games. Thank you all for your feedback and support. We regularly read the forums to see how well the game is doing. It's a valuable feedback and it guides us in the next development.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Just a Thought...Show Your Support

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 25, 15 10:39 AM
Well helloooo, devs! Absolutely delighted to find y'all are among the virtually none.
Wish there were more like y'all.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Mar 25, 15 11:23 AM
Hi Lonely Troops!

Thanks for stopping by! As you can see, we are thoroughly enjoying the sequel. You did a brilliant job. If you're looking for input, we can provide you with some in this thread...ahem*

For instance, in the next edition, could one of the food resources be a forever renewable resource? For instance the animals or the fish? That way, at least, there would always be a (somewhat) free food supply. Or make it so we can eat crab/shellfish if we cook them. (maybe give us the gift of fire and cooking?)

That would be my only suggestion. I loved everything else about the money strategies, the quests, finding everything...and I would be happy with more of everything!

Edited on 03/25/2015 at 11:26:03 AM PST

[Post New]by Centurion96 on Mar 25, 15 12:31 PM
Following are some of the planned features for the next part:
-a quest log replacing hints
-re-spawning of some resources
-actions will require a skill level and doing the actions will increase the skill level (progressive leveling)
-recipes for crafting items

You are welcome to make any suggestions of your own.

[Post New]by goldieluck69 on Mar 25, 15 1:16 PM
I love this game, was so excited to get part II, played like 10 times LOL, found something different all the time, like lever in the catacombs, lost shoe, etc. And the way you plan your game. It is great. Now were is Hidden Lagoon???????????

[Post New]by goldieluck69 on Mar 25, 15 1:17 PM
And would be great if you go to the map have a sign of possible actions

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Mar 25, 15 3:20 PM
So pleased to meet you Lonely Troops!
Many, many thanks for bringing us another fabulous game to keep us enthralled and entertained. I loved the first episode, broken English and all, and will be thrilled for the release of #3. Your games are some of the few produced that are bought on sight.

I'm very excited to hear that you will be including a quest log even though keeping a written record is no problem. Re-spawning will be so helpful. Progressive leveling=added strategic planning and greater resource management to include crafting items (foods?).

The only thing that would be a great help is if you could include a magnifying glass to help us see some of the very tiny items. Maybe have it hidden in a treasure box or as an attainable reward for a higher level. I don't mind working towards a goal..the ship building was an extremely intense and fascinating struggle to bring all the components together without giving up in utter defeat!! More of those please, please, please!

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Mar 26, 15 11:11 AM
Memawclay2,
Redownload the first Hero game to get second release with better English. I did the English localization for it and HotK2. I LOVE playing this game.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Mar 26, 15 12:11 PM
Hi cbellcrm
Please don't misunderstand me. I prefer the original copy of the game as is even though their translator and quality assurance personel failed to deliver correct copy.
I was actually saddened to discover a corrected copy when I pulled my game out of the library. Don't get me wrong, you did a fabulous clean up job with language and context.
But where will I ever get to look for "Bear Hoofs" in such a charming adventure again?

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Mar 26, 15 5:12 PM
Centurion96 wrote:Following are some of the planned features for the next part:
-a quest log replacing hints
-re-spawning of some resources
-actions will require a skill level and doing the actions will increase the skill level (progressive leveling)
-recipes for crafting items

You are welcome to make any suggestions of your own.

"planned features for the next part" !!!!!!!
I am so happy to hear that you are planning another part! Thrilled! Love Love LOVE both of these! Thank you for great games that are intriguing, exciting, interesting...and thanks to for bringing them to us!

philosophy
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by philosophy on Mar 28, 15 2:52 PM
Loved the game. Please produce3 others of the same type

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Mar 29, 15 1:19 AM
Centurion96 wrote:Devs here. We are glad that so many players enjoy our games. Thank you all for your feedback and support. We regularly read the forums to see how well the game is doing. It's a valuable feedback and it guides us in the next development.

Morning here on Sunday @ 1 am PST (West Coast USA)...and..Yes I am getting the ship ready to sail, must say I cannot do the 'quit' for the evening...played all day Saturday & did plan dinner but Alas! ...had to grocery shop so got 'take out'...and back home to continue the adventure!

Here is my story that I posted in another thread here...when HOK1 came out I demo'ed the game, got confused then frustrated & did not purchase...then along come HOK2 did the demo and was 'hooked' so purchased it right away...got to thinking as I scanned the reviews & quickly purchased the first game HOK1...LOVIN' IT' ... I am almost completed it but decided to hold off as do not want to quit yet! ... so I am IMO giving these two games the rating!

I have been burn out on HOs games lately so playing lots of TM & M3 to keep my 'brain cells' fairly alert...but...these two games have me on the 'addict' level of gaming!

Great Job! I agree on the other peeps about suggestions & love the ideas you posted for HOK3...back to happy gaming!

Lets ,,,

Many Thanks; Mille Mercis; Vielen Dank

[Post New]by canadianyay on Apr 1, 15 12:04 PM
dear Lonely Troops
1. O Thank you thanyou thanku tq
2. I seldom replay a game right away: I have replayed HOK2 3 times now, looking for those last two crates and still having a good time because the game is long and varied.
3. For HOK3 please make a small "popup" that will show how much $ you have and how much
4. Then HOK4 and HOK5...

jcballar
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by jcballar on Apr 1, 15 3:50 PM
Thanks, Hespera, for starting this thread.

Lonely Troops (and other Dev teams reading), I absolutely have LOVED Hero I and now II.

I am likely older than the rest of the players here, so the Hero games brought back grand memories of playing Legends of Zelda on my Commodore 128 over 20 years ago.

Hidden Object games entertained me for a decade, but I tired of them a few years back. Now, I only play Time Management games, but only if they include strategy (i.e., no dash games.)

I was thrilled to find Hero II, but based on advice here, went back and started with Hero I. I have now finished both games and cannot wait for more games like this.

I would be willing to pay DOUBLE of regular game prices for games like these because they entertain me for hours longer. I also consider how much time and effort the dev team must put into the high quality of these games.

My vote? ABSOLUTELY YES -- please provide more adventure/strategy games like the Hero series.

Go to: