Problem With Game

[Post New]by oznelm on Jun 12, 09 9:04 PM
I love the game. But took a break for a day or two. And when I went to open and play tonight it will not open. So I did a couple things. First I deleated it and redownloaded it. Nope! Then upgraded my Directx. NOPE! Still nothing. Any suggestions?

joelchrist
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

Re:Problem With Game

[Post New]by joelchrist on Jul 9, 09 4:39 AM
hi..It may be your system problem. becoz it going fine 4 me.

[Post New]by tallbaugh on Aug 5, 09 9:04 PM
I can't use the pause and hint features of this game. My cursor is not allowed on that side of the screen. It seems to act as if there is an invisible wall between the game board and the helps. Anybody else heve tis problem. It doesn't happen on every game played, but it seems to happen at least every other game.

Problem With Game

[Post New]by philadelphia on Aug 12, 09 6:55 AM
[
I am unable to get my game to play it gives me a erro message in a different langugh

Problem With Game

[Post New]by philadelphia on Aug 12, 09 7:12 AM
philadelphia wrote:[
I am unable to get my game to play it gives me a erro message in a different langugh

my games give me the message Listendex uberschreitet dasnayimon (o)
help me get this game running or refund my money
thank you

[Post New]by sonnyboy37 on Oct 27, 09 6:45 PM
I just downloaded this game and ready to play. But there is a big long rectangle on top of it that wont move. I try to click on the matching tiles and nothing happens. What is wrong with this layout or is it my computer....Please, someone, clear this up for me. Thanks

[Post New]by Kelowna2 on Nov 5, 09 1:27 PM
tallbaugh wrote:I can't use the pause and hint features of this game. My cursor is not allowed on that side of the screen. It seems to act as if there is an invisible wall between the game board and the helps. Anybody else heve tis problem. It doesn't happen on every game played, but it seems to happen at least every other game.

[Post New]by Kelowna2 on Nov 5, 09 1:30 PM
move your cursoe along the outside of the screen, you will get there

[Post New]by saagostini on May 23, 10 8:15 AM
I log on - but do not know how to navigate - can not exit or return to menu

Re:Problem With Game I CAN NOT PUT MY SCORE DOWN AND CAN NOT GET OUT HAVE TO SHUT MY LAPTOP DOWN

[Post New]by sheilanuttell on Jan 22, 11 3:24 AM
tallbaugh wrote:I can't use the pause and hint features of this game. My cursor is not allowed on that side of the screen. It seems to act as if there is an invisible wall between the game board and the helps. Anybody else heve tis problem. It doesn't happen on every game played, but it seems to happen at least every other game.

dyjane
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by dyjane on Jan 26, 11 7:25 PM
(Removed by moderator)

Edited on 01/27/2011 at 2:06:29 AM PST

[Post New]by sheilanuttell on Apr 13, 11 4:02 PM
DID NOT KNOW YOU HAD TO USE ENTER ON LAPTOP

[Post New]by cravey1500 on May 14, 11 9:32 AM
did anyone get an answer to this problem from big fish. i also have this problem

LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

Re:Problem With Game -- Mouse

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Nov 17, 11 6:01 PM
I liked the game despite the hideous graphics, but the real problem is that it did not recognize a left handed mouse.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Problem With Game

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Nov 24, 11 9:08 PM
philadelphia wrote:help me get this game running or refund my money
thank you
If you wrote this to Customer Support (green envelope, right-hand column), you might get somewhere.

Writing it here in the forum is as useless as ... trying to come up w/ an amusing, new, clean sample of uselessness.

[Post New]by thejacobalan01 on Feb 15, 12 4:44 PM
what is the problem

Problem With Game

[Post New]by GypsyStar on Oct 14, 12 3:46 PM
philadelphia wrote:
philadelphia wrote:[

my games give me the message Listendex uberschreitet dasnayimon (o)
help me get this game running or refund my money
thank you

I am having the same problem with 3D Magic Mahjongg and I get the message Listenindex uberschreitet das maximum

Hope someone can help

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 14, 12 4:40 PM
Hi GypsyStar,

That is a very unusual error!

Please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can start working with you directly to get things resolved.

The first thing they'll ask for is a Dr. Felix Report, which is a diagnostic tool that will give them a lot of information about how the game is running on your computer and why that error is coming up.

You can read more about the Dr. Felix by clicking the blue text above, and we've more info about how to send it in to our Tech Support Team in this thread here.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: