bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 12, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

adrix
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Welcome to Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest forum

[Post New]by adrix on Jun 14, 09 4:05 PM
how do i build the bridge????

jackidance
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by jackidance on Jun 14, 09 5:53 PM
To Build the bridge you have to pick up the two rock pieces and place them in the water.
As you pick up the rock pieces I think they go in your items list and you just take them out of there with your mouse and place them in the water. If not maybe you can just click on them and drag them to the water, but I think the above way is the way the game is handling all things found.

Place them in the water to the left of the mini game, not in the water to the right.

HAVE FUN!!

jackidance
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by jackidance on Jun 14, 09 5:54 PM
hey there moderator,

sorry, didn't see the forum. you can ignore my request for a forum for this game.
thanks a million -
HAVE FUN!!

[Post New]by newkitty on Jun 14, 09 5:59 PM
I have purchased the game and for the most part love it, however, I am getting a lot of script error and termination messages, hence it shutting down and me losing a lot of progress. It always happens when trying to access the plant/seed minigame and other places as well. As such I have taken to quit/saving often, which upsets the "flow" of the gameplay.

I was wondering if anyone else has had and reported these issues?

It is very frustrating to get so far and know you cannot go further as you have to access certain area's that you just cannot due to these error messages.

[Post New]by forbiddenbelle on Jun 14, 09 7:05 PM
I have to wait a very long time for the game to load. It starts with a pause screen then about one and half minutes later if finally changes to the Big Fish game screen. Then it finally begins. I haven't had and script or termination errors. The first time it started I thought I was going to though. Perhaps you will have to uninstall and reninstall to play without errors.

[Post New]by Ynunez44 on Jun 14, 09 11:10 PM
Any idea on when this game will be available for Mac users?

[Post New]by newkitty on Jun 15, 09 12:19 AM
forbiddenbelle wrote:I have to wait a very long time for the game to load. It starts with a pause screen then about one and half minutes later if finally changes to the Big Fish game screen. Then it finally begins. I haven't had and script or termination errors. The first time it started I thought I was going to though. Perhaps you will have to uninstall and reninstall to play without errors.

I tried that and the same errors still apply, ironically though when I downloaded it again, it had saved where I had saved to, which was a bonus.

I can understand there being glitches with a new game out and all. I will keep my eyes peeled incase they decided to come out with a patch for the minor probs.

Thanks for your feedback though and enjoy the game, forbiddenbelle.

[Post New]by kiwi021 on Jun 15, 09 1:15 AM
newkitty wrote:I have purchased the game and for the most part love it, however, I am getting a lot of script error and termination messages, hence it shutting down and me losing a lot of progress. It always happens when trying to access the plant/seed minigame and other places as well. As such I have taken to quit/saving often, which upsets the "flow" of the gameplay.

It is very frustrating to get so far and know you cannot go further as you have to access certain area's that you just cannot due to these error messages.

[Post New]by kiwi021 on Jun 15, 09 1:20 AM
newkitty wrote:I have purchased the game and for the most part love it, however, I am getting a lot of script error and termination messages, hence it shutting down and me losing a lot of progress. It always happens when trying to access the plant/seed minigame and other places as well. As such I have taken to quit/saving often, which upsets the "flow" of the gameplay.

I have also purchased the game - and enjoy it - however this is the 3rd time now that I have had script error and termination messages when I have tried to enter the aquarium, and lost all progress again! :-( Should I reinstall the game in total? or are there patches available?

[Post New]by jgsdol on Jun 16, 09 6:25 PM
I am almost finished with the game, the only thing I have left is the last tiki. When I try to put the 3 boards down to build the bridge to the tiki statue it won't let me. Please help.

skeet1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by skeet1 on Jun 18, 09 9:26 PM
Just a word of caution from a forum "lurker". Unlike the other games I have downloaded, EFP2 was giving me fits with the crashes. I had read another post where they were saving progress by constantly quitting (thereby saving) the game progress. I tried this and it seemed to be working until my computer just said "thats it", sayanora to the video/graphics driver. Suddenly my laptop had become mute. Luckily an online chat got me to a tech that helped me hook up to the toshiba help desk where I had to re-install my driver! So all I am saying is this. Use caution when fighting game crashes head-on with your defenseless computer especially as they have annouced they are working on updating the game. There...I have said my piece...so peace out

[Post New]by gavin1 on Jun 23, 09 7:42 PM
I cannot for the world of me find green ink for the last skull....I am so stuck and have been for a couple of days....HELP ME please!!!!

[Post New]by thefirstchandra on Jun 23, 09 10:57 PM
i had to break one rock and it provided one rock piece. How do i find the 2nd rock piece. have tried everyting and cant get the 2nd rock piece.

[Post New]by flndgp on Jun 28, 09 5:00 PM
Hey. I am looking for 2 more skulls and can't find them. Do they just pop up sporatically? I have the blue and red dye for them, so I just need to find the skulls to finish the mission. Any ideas? I get one skull from making the soup and the rest I found around the island. Please help!

milmot
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by milmot on Jul 1, 09 1:48 PM
skulls are always there. Check the walkthrough to find out where they are or how to earn them.

[Post New]by knuddelbiene on Jul 2, 09 10:30 PM
Hej....

can everybody help me?
I can`t find the last skull....

[Post New]by spirefly on Sep 7, 09 8:41 PM
I am close to completing the game; I only a few birds left to catch. Unfortunately the monkey is stuck to the north of the pyramid! I can't get him to walk out of that area, and he is not walking out on his own. Has anyone had this problem?

wooo1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wooo1 on Dec 2, 09 10:49 AM
This game is so aggravating. I am so mad I bought this!!

Gembirdie
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Gembirdie on Sep 25, 10 3:04 PM
spirefly wrote:I am close to completing the game; I only a few birds left to catch. Unfortunately the monkey is stuck to the north of the pyramid! I can't get him to walk out of that area, and he is not walking out on his own. Has anyone had this problem?

I've had a related one: my monkey could not get to the Sudoku minigame. Finally I understood that I had built a food storage too close and it stood in the way. (It didn't look like it would be a problem, but it was). When I destroyed the food storage and rebuilt it a bit further in, the monkey was able to go where I needed him to.

Go to: