Escape from Paradise 2

[Post New]by LadieStorm on Jun 12, 09 11:49 PM
Is anyone else playing this game? If so, I could use some help. I'm stuck looking for skulls. I need two more, and I have been all over the island... at least as far as I'm allowed to go, and I can't find anymore.... anyone have any ideas?

I would greatly appreciate it!

Re:Escape from Paradise 2

[Post New]by beesmum on Jun 13, 09 12:56 AM
Try on the left most edge - in a group of trees
Also just behind the plant shop - remember to take the monkey with you

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Jun 13, 09 1:07 AM
Welcome to the Pond LadieStorm and Beesmum

There are hints and tips and a complete walkthrough available for this game and it can be found here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/escape-from-paradise-2-a-kingdoms-quest-walkthrough/

Happy gaming.

C

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jun 15, 09 11:41 AM
Hi LadieStorm,

Just letting you know that I've gone ahead and moved this thread, now that there is an official Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest forum.

As for the skulls, keep in mind that your pet monkey will be the only one that can locate certain skulls. If you're not finding a skull marked on the walkthrough, use the monkey instead of your main character. As the monkey gets closer to that location, the skull will appear.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

[Post New]by writergir189201 on Jul 13, 09 4:28 AM
finding these skulls is absolutely killing me- I just need one more. Can anyone help?

Jenzi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Jenzi on Jul 26, 09 11:13 AM
Is there a way to take the skulls back out? I started puting them in before I realized there were to be matching colored skulls.

Go to: