Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 3 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 24, 15 12:41 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/24/2015 at 6:46:14 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 3 here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 24, 15 6:46 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 24, 15 12:38 PM
Hi twinsoniclab,

I'm so sorry to hear that Avast won't let you open this particular game. I definitely understand not wanting to change your settings to play a game. I deeply apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

We take security and virus situations very seriously and recommend to contact our Technical Support Team. They can investigate this further for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

KarlynG
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by KarlynG on Mar 24, 15 3:46 PM
I ran into the same problem with Avast. I'm going to try to uninstall and reinstall, but right now I have a game that I paid good money for that won't work. Very frustrating.

sayulita
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by sayulita on Mar 24, 15 5:50 PM
I have played many HO and TM games from BF and have never had one that I could not end or delete. Screen froze and music kept playing. When I tried to delete through Game Manager, it said I had a problem. Ctl-Alt-Del task manager could not stop it. Finally had to reboot. Oops, forgot, Windows 7.

[Post New]by Paz1604 on Mar 25, 15 2:47 AM
There is definitely a problem with this game's launcher.exe file. BitDefender detects virus infection on temporary files created when the launcher file is executed and also "potential" malware on the launcher file itself. BitDefender blocks the launching procedure, so I can't even play the demo.

Please, BigFish Games, have your technical team investigate this problem for us, thank you!

[Post New]by Petitmene on Mar 25, 15 4:27 AM
Paz1604 wrote:There is definitely a problem with this game's launcher.exe file. BitDefender detects virus infection on temporary files created when the launcher file is executed and also "potential" malware on the launcher file itself. BitDefender blocks the launching procedure, so I can't even play the demo.

Please, BigFish Games, have your technical team investigate this problem for us, thank you!

I have the same problem and it's not funny...

[Post New]by laurenec on Mar 25, 15 12:16 PM
I have bought this game also and I cannot play it. The resolution of the screen is way too big and I cannot see what HO to click on or to end the game. I guess they're somewhere at the bottom beyond the Monitor screen. This is not making me too happy. I have NOT have any problems with the other Vacation Adventure Park Ranger games, so why should I have problems playing this one? I would like to express this to Big Fish... Your Vacation Adventure game Park Manager 3 has sunk deep into the pond.

I am using my Lenovo PC computer Windows 8. I have tried to decrease the screen resolution , uninstall the Big Fish Manager, Uninstall the game and re install, several times and nothing works. I even had my Computer Tech try to fix it and he couldn't do it either. So...Big fish if you can't fix this problem then I would appreciate you giving me a coupon for another game. I am really sorry this happened since I love the Vacation Adventure Park Ranger games.

Edited on 03/25/2015 at 12:25:53 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 25, 15 12:23 PM
Hi everyone,

I see that some players are still having trouble installing this particular game with the virus message appearing. We do ask that you contact Technical Support Team. They can help to investigate this for you.

Thank you for your understanding and I apologize for the frustration this has caused.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by laurenec on Mar 25, 15 12:27 PM
I have installed the game I just can't play it because of the game is overlapping the monitor. I have contacted Big Fish the other day and have not heard anything from them yet.

raindear82
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by raindear82 on Mar 25, 15 8:31 PM
I shouldn't have been surprised. One more game that plays too large for my computer monitor. Even if I set it to play "minimized" it opens way too large to play. I think this is 3 this month. Good thing I tested it before buying. If anyone ever finds out how to fix this, I wanna know.

[Post New]by linchriscow on Mar 30, 15 5:31 PM
I can't get past the Bluewater boathouse level because the jigsaw piece is NOT where the hint is indicating it should be!

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by dianaluna on Mar 31, 15 1:39 PM
Just bought this game and I cannot get past the first Hidden Object list. I keep getting an "S3e application launcher" error message. I've re-booted, uninstalled & reinstalled, used system restore and spent lots of time reading about it, but nothing has helped. Any solution--or is it best to return the game?

LadyFaiel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by LadyFaiel on Apr 2, 15 2:19 AM
I got to about the 4th or 5th task in the game where it is like the game concentration and you have to find matching pairs and then all of sudden the screen went black, but only in the frame. The outside graphics with the hint and skip buttons were still there. It would not let me proceed in the game. I could not click on anything. Went in and out of the game and even uninstalled and re-installed and still same thing happened at the same spot.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 2, 15 9:34 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that there are a number of players having display issues as well as an error message appearing. I definitely know how frustrating this can be.

If you haven't already, please look at our help page Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen .

If the issues are still appearing, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help offer troubleshooting steps. laurenec, a customer service representative will be with you shortly. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

boop
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by boop on Apr 7, 15 6:38 AM
my s3e is not working why. and what is a s3e

[Post New]by SznBcrzn on Apr 22, 15 11:05 PM
I installed this game and get blank blue screen and game music in background. Cannot stop it with Task Manager or anything...have to log out of Windows 7 to get it to stop.

[Post New]by impegmeister on Jun 9, 15 1:58 AM
My question is a tech issue I think. The game works fine except when I got to the lake and bait shop scene, the last thing I have to do to finish the level is to "fix the sign" and the hint tells me to put it where the "no swimming" sign is but no matter what I do, I can't get it to go anywhere near there. I'm stuck til I get past that spot. Can anyone help?

starak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by starak on Jul 2, 15 2:47 PM
the sign is in the water to the left side of screen. There is a post with two crossbars to the right of the no swimming sign.

[Post New]by molly17love on Jul 9, 15 1:09 PM
GAME IS SHOWING DOWNLOADED ON MY MAC COMPUTER--BUT WILL NOT OPEN FOR ME--PURCHASED 7/26/2015

Go to: