Game won't play

[Post New]by Boopbug on Jun 13, 09 11:47 AM
I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and once I get past the beginning story line, I get a message that file is not found game terminated. Anyone know what to do?

popcorn_20000
Marlin
Marlin
8,219 Posts

Re:Game won't play

[Post New]by popcorn_20000 on Jun 13, 09 5:17 PM
Sorry to hear your having problems,
Have you tried contacting Customer Support??

I Downloaded and Began playing this game yesterday and have not had any problems...

[Post New]by UnicornTwo on Jun 13, 09 6:04 PM
There is a game crash happened at the first time talking to the partner for the first mission.

If I don't collect 10 woods first , the game will be terminated after we get the first task.

[Post New]by nemis99 on Jun 13, 09 8:54 PM
Mine won't even start at all. And I was so looking forward for the sequel

gemangus
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by gemangus on Jun 14, 09 8:59 AM
[Post New]by UnicornTwo on June 13, 6:04 PM
There is a game crash happened at the first time talking to the partner for the first mission.

If I don't collect 10 woods first , the game will be terminated after we get the first task.

same thing for me.

Edited on 06/14/2009 at 9:00:16 AM PST

gemangus
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by gemangus on Jun 14, 09 9:10 AM
script errors also seem to be happening to more than one person.

Edited on 06/14/2009 at 9:10:19 AM PST

[Post New]by janetlovesdale on Jun 14, 09 11:01 PM
i had to restart 3 times
once had many hours in it
it terminates for an error 0000016??
and also access terminated

now i play a bit and close it so it will not make me start over a gain
i know have 30 people but each time i get a person I have to shut it down
it is freezing bad now and i sure dont want to restart at the beginning again
do the staff read the forum here??

Edited on 06/14/2009 at 11:02:15 PM PST

gemangus
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by gemangus on Jun 15, 09 6:10 AM
janetlovesdale wrote:i had to restart 3 times
once had many hours in it
it terminates for an error 0000016??
and also access terminated

now i play a bit and close it so it will not make me start over a gain
i know have 30 people but each time i get a person I have to shut it down
it is freezing bad now and i sure dont want to restart at the beginning again
do the staff read the forum here??

I wonder about that too. with so many having problems you'd think someone would say something!! but no...

Edited on 06/15/2009 at 6:11:10 AM PST

[Post New]by boo1288 on Jun 15, 09 11:14 PM
I'm having the same problem. I've gotten as far as getting the hammer and finding the 1st chest....after that the game shuts down. I get "access violation" every single time. I followed all the instructions in the help section, updated my video card, got the latest DirectX and even turned off my antivirus program and firewall, and it still will not play. I have uninstalled and re-installed countless times and still nothing!! Oh, yeah I'm getting "script errors" as well.

I've contacted customer service but have heard nothing so far.

In one way, I'm glad to learn that others are experiencing the same thing....I thought it was my system. Regardless, it is so frustrating.

What happened to just downloading a game and simply being able to play it???

[Post New]by cele_1 on Jun 18, 09 3:40 PM
They do read the posts, and they are working on our problems. Read the posts on the main forum page.

eglal
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by eglal on Jun 18, 09 6:03 PM
i suffer from all irritated cases mentioned here, but the newest is 2 runing games one in a pause & another can't be staredt by the game manager ,and access vaiolation + error script, and the termination at receiving my bonus at the grade. every thing is vanished and I had to start the game from the very beginin. god bless us.

The team (Mick) of the customer help center promiced me to help in solving this problems soon

Edited on 06/18/2009 at 6:10:14 PM PST

[Post New]by ticketchick21 on Jun 19, 09 1:27 PM
I've completed all of the tasks and have 30 people. Now I'm working on finding all of the jewels and tikis. I started closing my game after every major task, too. That seemed to be the only way to be sure to save my progress. As my game has gone on, the freezing has gotten worse. It's so bad now, that I really can't play any more. I'm trying to be patient as they work on the new build. I like this game. I'm anxious for everything to work right!

trishac
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by trishac on Jul 28, 09 7:21 AM
I have also had real problems with this game but the worst so far is that my character is invisible. This means I can't find her most of the time to do anything. The game also keeps crashing. I am still playing on the free hour but I feel disinclined to spend a credit on it. Pity because I enjoyed the first one.

trishac
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by trishac on Jul 28, 09 7:22 AM
I have also had real problems with this game but the worst so far is that my character is invisible. This means I can't find her most of the time to do anything. The game also keeps crashing. I am still playing on the free hour but I feel disinclined to spend a credit on it. Pity because I enjoyed the first one.

[Post New]by tobydog8 on Aug 4, 09 1:54 AM
hello
i am disappointed my game wont play can you please help.

Go to: