gamelover57
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

Truck Driver, etc.

[Post New]by gamelover57 on Mar 24, 15 2:39 PM
Are the truck driver, railroad engineer and sea captain gone? I installed the update about an hour ago and usually the gang starts showing up with new quests. I finished a truck driver quest and didn't have a rre quest but no one has shown up. The train, the boat and the truck are parked. They don't move anymore. What's up? Are the city quests all we have?

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

Re:Truck Driver, etc.

[Post New]by AnnBy on Mar 24, 15 11:22 PM
You have to hit the globe and pick the quests for them now, as far as I've noticed. I had some left in the world view, but they changed it to worldwide now. Not sure if the others will come back, or if they are gone for good, lol.

LadyLavander
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLavander on Mar 25, 15 11:57 AM
There is a "package" that needs to be picked up at the appropriate station, it's your "reward" for the delivery. It appears that the vehicle will remain parked until it's picked up and does cost an energy to retrieve. Don't like the extra delay with setting a task in the factories and the map with delivers, I'm certainly not paying gold to speed up the delivery.

[Post New]by shylady1006 on Mar 25, 15 5:15 PM
I really don't like how long it takes for something to be delivered. Granted I just installed the new update so I haven't shipped a lot of things but, the reward for filling orders on the world map just doesn't seem to be worth it. Also the farmer had a new job for me. It wants me to automate the factory. How do I do that? There really needs to be some kind of update information, so we know what to expect.

Carkee49
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Carkee49 on Mar 25, 15 5:47 PM
I agree where do you pick up the package for the delivery I do not understand???? Anyone with help or introduction of what is going on and HOW TO DO IT????

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Mar 25, 15 6:39 PM
Carkee49 wrote:I agree where do you pick up the package for the delivery I do not understand???? Anyone with help or introduction of what is going on and HOW TO DO IT????

When you want to do an international delivery, click on the map or any of the vehicles or stops. Cities with exclamation marks have quests available. The color of the city tells you which vehicle is required for delivery. Brown cities require the ship, green the train, and blue the car. The quest window will have text at the top, then a send arrow with the time it takes to do the delivery, then the number and type of product required and the reward for completing, and an OK button at the very bottom.

If you do not have the product in the barn, the send arrow will be inactive and there will be a garbage can next to the product picture. Click the garbage can if you NEVER want to do the quest. The garbage can picture will change to a box with a time until the next quest will be available at that city or a refresh arrow with a number of gold coins to generate a new quest instantly. Click either the box or the refresh arrow. If you click the box, the exclamation point on the map is changed to a timer counting down until the next quest.

If you do not have the product in the barn but you would like to do the quest, just click the X at the upper right corner or the OK button at the bottom. The quest window will close and that quest will remain available at that city. It will NOT add a quest to your active quests on the farm. Just make or grow the product and click on the city again when you have the product in your barn.

If you already have the product in your barn, the send arrow will be active and there will be a check mark next to the product that says done. If you don't want to complete the quest at this time, just click the X box in the upper right or click the OK button at the bottom. The window will close and that quest will remain available at that city. When you want to complete the quest, click the send arrow to deliver the product. The vehicle will start moving and the send arrow will change to a speed up arrow with the amount of gold needed to complete the delivery instantly. A satchel with your reward will show up at the stop/station/dock when the delivery is complete. Click on it to have someone pick it up.

You can only have one delivery active for each vehicle. You must pick up the satchel from the previous delivery before you can start another.

brewden1
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by brewden1 on Mar 29, 15 8:11 PM
But when the satchel is picked up, neither my gold, silver, or awards increase. I'm not getting the money promised. What exactly am I supposed to get for delivery products (besides experience stars!)

wjhadley51
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by wjhadley51 on Mar 30, 15 5:08 PM
brewden1, you should be getting the your silver and/or gold, and xp when you click on the send button. That is what happens with my game.

kayette
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
474 Posts

[Post New]by kayette on Apr 1, 15 1:19 PM
Re: the automating factory quest, I opened one of my factories and spent 10 gold on the first tab. It didn't actually add anything new since I'd already updated the factory but it did seem to satisfy the quest.

Add: I see now from other posts that the update gives you more spaces to line up tasks for the factory. So the 10 gold buys you more production which is great because I used to hate having the factories sit idle while I was away!

Edited on 04/03/2015 at 9:19:28 PM PST

Go to: