DarkBrown
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Replay levels at a later time?

[Post New]by DarkBrown on Jun 13, 09 7:29 PM
Is there some way to replay levels you didn't get perfects for at a later time? When I get to playing I don't always want to interrupt the flow of play by replaying a level 26 times, or however many Itimes I need to, until I get a perfect score. Sometimes I just like to keep playing and come back to that level another day.

Is there some way to do this in the game that I have missed? It would make getting perfects a lot easier and more fun. Isn't there any way to access levels after you've completed them?

Just wondering...

Edited on 06/13/2009 at 8:48:30 PM PST

Subsoap
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

Re:Replay levels at a later time?

[Post New]by Subsoap on Jun 13, 09 7:31 PM
DarkBrown,

You can play any level that you have previously played in Quick Play from the main menu. In the next update there will be a little start over each quick play level window to show if it has been completed with all perfects.

Brian

DarkBrown
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by DarkBrown on Jun 13, 09 8:03 PM
Yes, but do you have to replay the entire level or can you just replay the hands that need perfects? I tried to check all options in the free trial but didn't see that one.

Subsoap
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Subsoap on Jun 13, 09 8:31 PM
DarkBrown,

There's no way to pick individual hands to play currently; there's over 400 hands so that would be a lot of buttons! I'll see about including something like this in a future update, though this may have to wait until FS2.

Brian

[Post New]by okletmewin12 on Jun 26, 09 3:14 PM
aaawww dang brian!

i asked about a replay current hand button when you didn't get a perfect score and you said you would work on it (way way back when game first hit ), i really expected to see it in the updated version

i haven't bought the game as i was waiting for the update, i can't download the updated version to demo because i've used up my entire 60 mins demo time, i was a selfish (shellfish ) lil fishy when playing and couldn't manage to save any demo time ... just figured when update came out i'd buy it

but now i don't think i want it without that feature ~ i know you can replay the LEVEL if you missed a perfect score on a hand, but that's a hassle to do the level over and over again if it's just to get the one hand perfect ... know what i'm saying?

anyway it was still a great game, you still did a great job, i may still buy it anyway am just disappointed i've waited for the update for that very reason and it doesn't look from this post like it's in there .... or is it? like i said i don't have any time left of my 60 mins to re-demo it

guess i may just have to wait for FS2 to get that option?

OhFishy
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by OhFishy on Jun 26, 09 3:20 PM
Yes, but you have to do the whole thing over again, and it can be stressful, I will tell you. I did that for many other games, it just depends which level you are on. You might not be able to do it again.

Subsoap
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Subsoap on Jun 26, 09 5:24 PM
okletmewin12,

FS2 will have a wall of hands that will allow you to replay hands individually and show which ones had a perfect, but there will not be a "restart hand button" right away, because we felt it takes away too much from the challenge from the game. It's a hassle, but it also means you have to be more careful, and the added challenge seems more fun! Maybe we can add it in FS2 to only be unlocked as an option after the main game is completed; would that be fair?

Brian

justnorma
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by justnorma on Jun 26, 09 11:47 PM
okletmewin12, (love your screen name, btw), since we don't have the ability to replay just one particular hand, can I tell you what I did?

I'd play several hands of games until I had all the "extra" cards on the right that I could choose from. Then when I started to play the particular hand I needed to win, I'd play *very* carefully. Most of the time that worked for me. Sometimes, if my draw card wasn't going to help me, I'd go ahead and use one of the "extra" cards that I knew would remove lots of cards from the table. Does this make sense? If not, please feel free to pm me. I do have more hints that I used, but I don't want to "help" too much.

I'm assuming you've bought all the power-ups?

Good luck!
Norma

Go to: