Dragon Picture

[Post New]by patticat317 on Jun 13, 09 9:08 PM

The picture of the DRAGON is totally impossible to finish in 5 minutes. I bought this game for the intriguing storyline and great graphics. I thought finishing the GHOSTLY OLD MAN picture was hard, but this dragon pic is the pits. I've been stuck for at least 2 months on it and am about to give it up, but I really don't want to. Can any of you gamers please help me??? Has anyone actually finished th picture in less than 5 minutes??? In 2 mos I cant tell you how many times I've worked on it. I even wrote to BFG and they told me to try the forum. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Patticat317

Re:Dragon Picture

[Post New]by showmethemoney on Aug 23, 09 2:27 PM
i eventually completed dragon pic and not as bad as i used to be took me about 2wks to do it but i have got a system that is you do the outer first make sure all boxes are lit and while doing the inner it wont be as bad look for the corners first and then just make a note of how your doing and you will get there
,my dilems is when i close game it wont save if you are having same trouble would love to hear from you
thanks lix

char1132
Manatee
Manatee
4,059 Posts

[Post New]by char1132 on Oct 5, 09 11:11 PM
ok i will keep trying LOL thank you

[Post New]by obrack on Oct 20, 09 12:32 AM
is there a way to view a picture of what the dragon picture looks like?

[Post New]by obrack on Oct 20, 09 12:33 AM
is there a way to view a picture of what the dragon picture looks like?

[Post New]by obrack on Nov 3, 09 5:08 PM
showmethemoney wrote:i eventually completed dragon pic and not as bad as i used to be took me about 2wks to do it but i have got a system that is you do the outer first make sure all boxes are lit and while doing the inner it wont be as bad look for the corners first and then just make a note of how your doing and you will get there
,my dilems is when i close game it wont save if you are having same trouble would love to hear from you
thanks lix

[Post New]by bonnykins on Nov 14, 09 6:36 AM
I too have been stumped by this puzzle and its irritating because it is so near the end of the game. \Five minutes is no way long enough even for the quickest fingers i.e. my teenage grandaughter. Any auggestions other than binning it

JIMLIP
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by JIMLIP on May 27, 11 9:18 AM
You can find a picture of the completed dragon in the game program files. I got it and am still having a hard time finishing in 5 minute. One more minute would be great.

carr1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by carr1 on Dec 5, 11 7:26 AM
I found a picture link for the solution!! http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3820/17dragonlf0.jpg

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Dec 31, 13 6:45 PM
carr1 wrote:I found a picture link for the solution!! http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3820/17dragonlf0.jpg

Thanks . . . !

Go to: