simlady40
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Upcoming games?

[Post New]by simlady40 on Mar 25, 15 7:00 AM
Hi

Sorry I know this is in wrong forum but dont know where else to post it - where can we find out what upcoming games are coming onto the site ? picman used to be able to tell us once a week ?

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

Re:Upcoming games?

[Post New]by Imberis on Mar 25, 15 7:37 AM
You have to go to Big Fish's Facebook page to find this information now, unfortunately. You might have to scroll around a bit to find it, but for now they're posting screenshots/artwork from each game and telling you what'll be out. This week:

Mystery Trackers: Nightsville Horror CE, and Bridge to Another World: The Others CE.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 25, 15 7:44 AM
Hi simlady40,

It looks like you would like to know the upcoming games that will be released on the Big Fish Games site. I too like to know of upcoming game releases. Imberis gave a fantastic tip to definitely check out the Facebook page.

It may also be helpful to sign up for one of our e-mail newsletters. I'm going to include the link below:

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by MarkAlan727 on Mar 25, 15 8:47 AM
Since this Big Fish Games focus is on Hidden Object Games, you need to check other game websites. If this site should happen to get a non- Hidden Object Game it would be on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday morning and are they are usually old titles which have been out on other game sites for weeks, months and years before. Todays's game "Atlantic Quest: Solitaire" was released on other game portals twelve days ago. So if you're looking for "new" games, you need to look elsewhere.

Edited on 03/25/2015 at 8:57:33 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 25, 15 11:46 AM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and include a link to the Facebook page. Click on the link below for some upcoming release titles:

Big Fish Games Facebook

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 25, 15 3:43 PM
Can anyone let me know where I can find the new releases on a weekly basis as I do not use facebook.

Thanks

Dax

simlady40
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by simlady40 on Mar 27, 15 2:11 AM
thank for your replies everyone, I love BFG and have been with you for years - wish there were as many TM games as there are HO though - apart from that love it xx

Go to: