GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Numbers in bubbles

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 25, 15 11:50 AM
I don't understand the explanation, and seeing what happens when I play hasn't helped. The text is:

"Free these fish by removing as many of cards as shown in the small bubbles without using any cards from the backup stack (Combos)."

Huh?

Re:Numbers in bubbles

[Post New]by Cuddlefish on Mar 25, 15 1:12 PM
It means that you have to do combos the exact length of the numbers in the bubbles. You are allowed to use the "cards" at the right lower side of the screen. Some of the fish in the bubbles require a number of combos to free. This means that should you have a fish in 3 separate bubbles you need to make the combos in each of the bubbles.

This is all well and good except that I found, if I was making the combos in the bubbles and freeing the fish, I was not making large combos and therefore didn't get the three stars and extra pearls.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Numbers in bubbles

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 25, 15 6:41 PM
You don't have to have a combo of the exact amount of cards for it to work.

Lets say one of the bubbles has a 5 in it, and you make a combo of 6 or more, it will still be used for that bubble. As long you have the minimum amount of cards in a combo as is indicated in the bubble, that is all that matters.

BTW, you don't have to free the fish in order to win the hand. You just need to get a Perfect.

Go to: