Emerland Solitaaire: Endless Journey

[Post New]by ckguevara on Mar 25, 15 12:49 PM
Why is the game on hold. It states :coming soon:. When? I would like to continue playing.

LarkBea
Herring
Herring
354 Posts

Re:Emerland Solitaaire: Endless Journey

[Post New]by LarkBea on Apr 13, 15 3:58 PM
In another thread in this forum, a moderator indicated that this game is no longer in development. In the same thread is info on how to contact the dev (rainbow-games.com) if you wish to write to them and encourage them to rethink that decision.

zsautner
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by zsautner on Apr 22, 15 6:04 AM
LarkBea wrote:In another thread in this forum, a moderator indicated that this game is no longer in development. In the same thread is info on how to contact the dev (rainbow-games.com) if you wish to write to them and encourage them to rethink that decision.

Actually, that moderator stated that World Choma Mosaics is no longer being updated. The mod's post was confusing, but they just were agreeing about how annoying it can be waiting for an update. No real info on when, or if to expect updates.

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Apr 23, 15 3:59 PM
I also read that but I no longer see it. I liked the game too and was very disappointed at seeing that it would not be continued. I think we all need to know if this was accurate or not.

LarkBea
Herring
Herring
354 Posts

[Post New]by LarkBea on Apr 27, 15 10:07 AM
Actually, that moderator stated that World Choma Mosaics is no longer being updated. The mod's post was confusing, but they just were agreeing about how annoying it can be waiting for an update. No real info on when, or if to expect updates.

Yes I read that as well and commented, also mentioning the real dev of this game and how to contact them. I have, asking if they would please reconsider and issue an update for this game

LarkBea
Herring
Herring
354 Posts

[Post New]by LarkBea on Apr 27, 15 10:08 AM
Here is my post on the other thread.

I'm confused...World Mosaics Chroma or Emerland Solitaire? Or are they both from the same dev? Anyway, rainbow-games, developer of Emerland Solitaire is still around, but their focus seems to be on app games. "Endless Journey" isn't even on their website, but Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire is there. Apparently, there wasn't much incentive (money) in continuing the development of the game for the pc. Rainbow-games does have a FB page along with a dedicated FB page for Emerland Solitaire (Chronicles, not Endless Journey) and there is a "contact us" link on their website. Not saying it will do any good, but maybe if enough of us write to them expressing interest in continuing the development of this game for the pc, they'll do it.

Go to: