Fool's Day March 2015

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

Fool's Day March 2015

[Post New]by deadme on Mar 26, 15 2:32 AM
Hi Fishes

Here's a link from when this last came out but the thread is lock.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/275664.page

I was just beginning to understand the game when this 1st came out but have not finished it.

Dragon requires 16000 in dragon food, 2 hours to feed (52 times).
Room is open for just 2 hours

Edit:- http://rooms-of-memory.wikia.com/wiki/Fools

Good Luck to all who are trying this offer

Edited on 03/26/2015 at 3:32:56 AM PST

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

Re:Fool's Day March 2015

[Post New]by thurber on Mar 26, 15 5:25 AM
Thanks deadme. I don't think I know this one so will be searching and scrounging. Must have been before my time..... or a cerebral cortex failure. Hard to tell.

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Mar 26, 15 8:15 AM
Thurber,

It's your in-game kitty again!

We are SOOOO glad you are back, even if only temporarily. No good kitty would keep our minnow out of the Pond....

Tigger_tam
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Tigger_tam on Mar 26, 15 3:58 PM
Anyone else having trouble getting flags? I have spent a dozen or so bagpipes and not even one! I have a task for them, too.

Crow12000
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by Crow12000 on Mar 26, 15 4:17 PM
Tigger_tam wrote:Anyone else having trouble getting flags? I have spent a dozen or so bagpipes and not even one! I have a task for them, too.

I've gotten some flags but I'm having major trouble getting the scepter things for the kind of clowns.

persveil
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by persveil on Mar 26, 15 9:17 PM
I went through over 50 bagpipes, & wound up with only 24 flags. As I've completely exhausted the creatures on my friends maps, I have to wait for everything to re-set before I can try again. . . . *sigh*
At least it's the last item I need for the dragon.
Barely squeaked to the finish - a bit under 15 minutes left by the time I got the last piece. Fair warning; there is a ghost to clear before it lets you assemble the last piece.

Edited on 03/27/2015 at 2:02:40 AM PST

Lilybells
Clownfish
Clownfish
530 Posts

[Post New]by Lilybells on Mar 27, 15 2:34 AM
persveil wrote:I
Barely squeaked to the finish - a bit under 15 minutes left by the time I got the last piece. Fair warning; there is a ghost to clear before it lets you assemble the last piece.

Thanks for the heads up..!!!! getting those flags is like pulling teeth

Checked out the Mirror Study on the Wiki - thanks Zitron
looks like there are a few dark hiding spots..and I can just picture clicking away on the dragons eyes for the eggs..lol
Well it's new to me, didn't want to do that blasted Ghost Racer again, that room bores the heck out of me..Cars I guess..should ask my son to do it for me..lol

Edited on 03/27/2015 at 2:36:39 AM PST

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Mar 27, 15 8:35 AM
@Lilybells,

the car in the garage is a Bugatti - love it! The dang spark plug is a pain.

As far as this offer goes, I wish I had realized NOT to vanquish the King of Fools until told to in the quest, as it was hard to get him back....and yes, it's hard to get the flags...I never finished this quest the last time, so I still have a few, but it's a good thing that we have the weekend to finish this....

Happy Gaming!

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by deadme on Mar 27, 15 8:56 AM
Hi Fishes

Those flags are a pain to get, I had 7 from the last time this was on and had over 40 bagpipes after I finished my play time yesterday and got to just 20 flags. Still working on the 3rd artifact and going a full round in the rooms to gather as many bagpipes in hope of getting the flags that are needed without using any crystals to buy them.

Edit:- Just reached the part were I'm making the Fake Medal and decided to look in the store to see what was on offer for this offer and noticed that you can buy bagpies 10 for 10,000gp which is better than buying with crystals now it's just hoping that the neighbours visits will drop the rest of my flags

Edited on 03/27/2015 at 9:33:54 AM PST

tdskm
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by tdskm on Mar 27, 15 9:45 AM
Deadme,
Good luck I dropped 75 bagpipes yesterday and only got 30 of the needed 50 flags. now have to wait for my neighbors to refresh to try for the rest.guess I can catch up on some housework and answer some emails.I shall return as the sayng goes.

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by deadme on Mar 27, 15 10:21 AM
So I brought some bagpipes making it 70 to start feeding with and managed to get my 50 flags with the last neighbour on my neighbour list, phew now on to the scarves, but won't be doing my dragon just yet as it's getting close to my dinner time

Lilybells
Clownfish
Clownfish
530 Posts

[Post New]by Lilybells on Mar 27, 15 8:07 PM
yeah bagpipes and flags..dentist anyone...lol
I won't even get into how many bagpipes I bought, let alone earned while searching..just got my 54th one tonight..( happy dance time) Now I need the Scarves from that silly Muse..I'm gonna laugh alright...all the way to the store.
They should change this Fools Quest to Lily Chasing Her Tail - the relentless amount of searches, regardless of using cards or not doesn't matter - lets not even cost into the cost - coins - energy and otherwise..lol

@Fairhaven
What did you mean when you said this, "As far as this offer goes, I wish I had realized NOT to vanquish the King of Fools until told to in the quest, as it was hard to get him back..." At what point does this happen? i'm still chasing my tail on the third artifact, and need my scarves and a couple more charges before I'm ready to start my Expd.
Oh and don't forget to in game msg me ahead of time for yours so I can be sure to be on line, and wait for you.

UPDATE- I guess the ninth time is a charm..lol used cards again this time = 3rd time with those. I will have to buy the Scarves bc the. Laughing Muse will not cough them up - took the Reward for doing so; should not have done that.

Edited on 03/28/2015 at 2:49:31 AM PST

Lilybells
Clownfish
Clownfish
530 Posts

[Post New]by Lilybells on Mar 27, 15 10:02 PM
Did anyone else have a problem with the last component CAPE in the Happy Mood Artifact?? It says to be in the Library/Jumble Mode..I have done this 6 times full cycle, and used cards X2 that =8 times..I can't get it to drop.
Also, I don't have enough Scarves yet..is this going to be a problem for me if I ever get this Cape and move forward??
I'm tellin ya..it's called Lily chasin her tail...

HELP!!!!!!

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by deadme on Mar 27, 15 11:38 PM
Hi

The cape dropped fine for me, but can't remember how long it took to drop though. I don't think it took as long as your trying though. Good Luck

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by deadme on Mar 27, 15 11:55 PM
Hi Fishes

Just finished the room Had 30 minutes left in the room, was using Eterious pet dragon (item finding) and used my trusty Nautilus Pallium as always some I don't have to worry about time ticking away with each search, just the room itself. Drop rate was 1-4 searches and was using my silver cards to keep changing when offer was wanting the item in a said mode and I was using Denial of Gravity as well and using my bells for items that were hard to spot and hammers to finish the final 3 items if I couldn't see them at all.

There are some hard to spot items like fish, lol even the giraffe is hard to spot The room itself is a nice room to play in, a bit cluttered but at least you could see most of the items.

Edited on 03/28/2015 at 12:06:09 AM PST

Lilybells
Clownfish
Clownfish
530 Posts

[Post New]by Lilybells on Mar 28, 15 2:47 AM
Thanks Deadme,
Sounds like more of the same for the searches vs drop rate..
Hope to be there some time today...thanks for the heads up ^_^

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Mar 28, 15 8:32 AM
Lily, what Fairhaven was referring to is there are parts of the offer during the searches in Bellows that are two part...Feed a specific creature AND do a room search. Alot of us feed the creatures as we go but in this case, if you use up all your food or scare the King of Fools away, you may have to use summoning scrolls to get him back and/or buy the food to feed him. Hope this helps clarify....

JLChestnut
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by JLChestnut on Mar 28, 15 8:55 AM
FYI in the Mirror Study a "Hotty" is a hot water bottle. After looking around for a super cute dude, I had to use a bell to show me what it was.

Lilybells
Clownfish
Clownfish
530 Posts

[Post New]by Lilybells on Mar 28, 15 9:09 AM
Thanks faery..
yeah I've noticed the two parter..
Getting ready to buy my Scarves..need 14 of them. Like I said I took the reward last night for collecting them, now the Muse won't give me anymore..want to get this done and over with..although I'm kinda tired of chasing my tail for the last two days..lol
Piddles is puddled out..

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Mar 28, 15 12:56 PM
@ Lilybells,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner - Faery was right about what I meant. Last night I spent hours and too many summoning scrolls to get the Muse to drop scarves, but I just don't have enough diamonds to spend, as I had to renew my VIP, taking 70 of my crystals in one fell swoop...(sigh).

After getting the fake medal, I have not summoned the dragon yet...that will be later today, I hope, depending on RL....

Happy Gaming!

Go to: