tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

New update and freezing in the game?

[Post New]by tesamoine on Mar 26, 15 7:21 AM
Is anyone else having problems with your game freezing when you spin the roulette wheel or try to look thru your collectibles while those noisy trucks are running? It only seems to happen when deliveries are being made. I keep having to CAD to get out of the game if I touch the wheel or collectibles while the truck/boat/ship is running. Hmmmm

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

Re:New update and freezing in the game?

[Post New]by cat52 on Mar 26, 15 9:15 AM
I believe this is a tech support question - you might check that thread. I haven't had any problems (knock on wood!)

lindam
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by lindam on Mar 26, 15 9:43 AM
I have that problem too.It freezes when i go into collectables. Everytime i send the train off to make delivery, it never stops the running sound. Once it freezes, I have to restart my computer to shut it off.

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Mar 26, 15 11:15 AM
lindam wrote:I have that problem too.It freezes when i go into collectables. Everytime i send the train off to make delivery, it never stops the running sound. Once it freezes, I have to restart my computer to shut it off.

I have found that the sound stops if you exit the game entirely after sending a delivery. The sound is gone when you restart even if the delivery is still in progress. It is a PITA to exit and restart, but much better than listening to the racket. I think this worth trying to see if it prevents the freezing.

Edited on 03/26/2015 at 11:15:57 AM PST

Corky1057
Clownfish
Clownfish
709 Posts

[Post New]by Corky1057 on Mar 26, 15 7:46 PM
I'm having the freezing problem too. If I CAD then it works...for a while. Haven't had to restart comp though.

Carkee49
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Carkee49 on Mar 26, 15 11:46 PM
I am also having the freezing when go into the collections and wheel. Why are we having the same problems with an update just Sunday odd. Where is the UPGRADE it is doing worst then before the upgrade. So far tech support has done nothing to improve any of the problems for me.

[Post New]by AnneAckland on Mar 27, 15 12:14 AM
Same here - keep getting an Access Violation Code error message.

donald147
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by donald147 on Mar 27, 15 2:24 AM
I'm also having the freezing problem when I try to access the collections. Don't use the roulette wheel so no idea if it's affecting that too.

[Post New]by virtualyaya on Mar 27, 15 5:41 AM
I am having the same issues. I just ctrl alt del and restart the game. But it is annoying and sometime I have to repeat the last few task I was doing before the crash. It happens to me when I check on my collections, I crash before it opens. I really love the update but hate the crashes.

To stop the noise I go to menu and then return to the game.

Carkee49
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Carkee49 on Mar 27, 15 6:54 AM
Today I am getting access code violations and the freezing. So far the game has not come on. The music stats and then all this stuff blocks it from starting.

[Post New]by AnneAckland on Mar 27, 15 8:20 AM
Just figured out that the game crashes if the train is in the station and you try to click on the collections. My train was (loudly) travelling, and i had no problems.

Scrap that - didn't make a difference. Crashes when traveling, crashes when in the tation. Have to take a gamble when a collection comes up at the bottom of the screen, and click and hope...

Edited on 03/27/2015 at 10:36:56 AM PST

JACKS56
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by JACKS56 on Mar 27, 15 8:41 PM
I've also had that problem. Had to 'end task' through Task Manager to get out of the game. Hopefully this will be addressed shortly.

[Post New]by butterinko on Mar 27, 15 9:05 PM
Yes, roulette guy freezing. hard to pick up tex product and cannery stuff. Music gets stuck, still. Cursor flys all over the page. lots of restarts.
The freezing is the worst.

[Post New]by Odeman on Mar 28, 15 7:19 AM
My game also freezes if I touch the roulette guy or collectibles. I have been able to get into the collectibles on occasion but haven't paid enough attention to see what else was going on or not when I got in. It is a pain. Esp when the collectibles pop up and I happen to click on it by mistake and the game freezes.

I do like the shorter animal production times and being able to stack tasks at the factories but I am not crazy about the new map. Wasn't that the original map when the game first came out? I kinda liked having a map with names I recognized.

Why can't the developers just build or improve on previous updates instead of changing things so drastically? Ah well!

wjhadley51
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by wjhadley51 on Mar 28, 15 6:24 PM
I had a problem with the game freezing when I tried to access the collectibles. I figured out if there was nothing else moving (train, cat, ship, people) my collectibles didn't freeze. So I just wait till I am done with everything else, get the collectibles and then exit the game. Haven't had a problem with the roulette guy (knock on wood). I do occasionally get a violation message and sometimes I have to restart my computer before I can get it to quit coming up with a violation.

[Post New]by MUMSY12 on Mar 28, 15 9:52 PM
Yes, yes, and yes......I've never had any freezing ever before. Thanks for the tips-I'll try them.

[Post New]by effe_di on Mar 29, 15 12:24 AM
AnneAckland wrote:Same here - keep getting an Access Violation Code error message.

me too, it's very boring

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Mar 29, 15 4:35 AM
wow l thought I was one of the few receiving errors, my error codes are as follows:-
0x0041caa
0x028e0050
Font loading error.
The 'so called" fixes sent have done nothing to change the game, and I am waiting for a response to my return email.
Seems like whatever they did to this update has thrown many peoples games out. Let's hope we don't have to wait 5 months for the next update to fixes their glitches.

[Post New]by montymom on Mar 29, 15 9:39 PM
Try uninstalling & downloading it again. That is what I do with a few of the games i play on here.

dracslady
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by dracslady on Mar 29, 15 9:45 PM
it loads and I can not click on anything since the update. Uninstall and reinstall does not help solve it lol

Go to: