sandyshome
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Help with Magic Puppet in Bonus Game

[Post New]by sandyshome on Mar 26, 15 1:43 PM
I don't know if I'm just not seeing things correctly or if I'm having issues with my computer. In the bonus game, when I try to match the symbols on the magic puppet, it's like looking behind it. The puppet part disappears behind the magnifying glass and I can see whatever is behind it and I'm not seeing any of the symbols to match. Is this what's supposed to happen or do I have an issue? Thanks for any assistance.

Re:Help with Magic Puppet in Bonus Game

[Post New]by ridafaiz on Mar 29, 15 2:19 PM
Same problem with me when i try to match the symbols the game automaticaly terminated and giving run time error

smallbrowncat
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by smallbrowncat on Apr 1, 15 6:23 AM
I had the decipher code in inventory and placed it with the magic puppet. Now the decipher has disappeared and I can not match the symbols to anything. Apparently I will be unable to progress anyway because I plugged the hole in the boat before finding a cat's ear.

Very disappointing. I did love the main part of the game and was enjoying the bonus as well. Is there any chance ERS will give us a fix?

Kashmiraka
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Kashmiraka on Apr 4, 15 7:16 AM
I am having a similar problem, I was in the cave when I did the mini game deciphering the codes with the magic puppet, no problem with that, but after the mini game was done, the doll and code completely disappeared from my inventory so now I can't finish the bonus game. In the strategy guide it shows her playing that particular mini game in the temple/hospital where the brother is laying. I have a feeling that is why it disappeared, because I was in a different location.

Go to: