Cluedough
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Stuck in act 5

[Post New]by Cluedough on Jun 14, 09 9:47 AM
I've tested all the substances, in fact done everything on the instruction list and there's nothing obvious to do apart from Linda's box, which I think is Zodiac signs but no idea what to do with it. Poirot won't let me at the finger of suspicion and all his little clues say read your notes! I've wandered round and noone wants to talk so NOW WHAT?!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

luvtoread
Manatee
Manatee
4,081 Posts

Re:Stuck in act 5

[Post New]by luvtoread on Jun 17, 09 3:58 PM
ok. If you still need help ( I had to consult gameboomers for this) you have to open the packet from miss porter. there are 4 cards. You have to go by their birthdate, from oldest to youngest, matching the zodiak signs. If you get past this into the next act, please let me know. I've done everything (twice!! I thought I forgot something the first time and even consulted walkthrough), but nothing is happening.
I did testing on heroin last. According to walkthrough, Marshall is suppose to be calling daughter Linda, she overdosed then next act. But nothing. Sorry this is so long but I'm FRUSTRATED. Other than that, have enjoyed the game

luvtoread
Manatee
Manatee
4,081 Posts

[Post New]by luvtoread on Jun 17, 09 6:09 PM
solved it!! I never got the gun from Horace blatts room. finally finished it..Yeah!!

joelchrist
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by joelchrist on Jul 17, 09 4:35 AM
Cant finish it yet...Can you please tell some tips to finish..

[Post New]by nosherlock on Jul 31, 09 6:35 PM
I believe I've done everything I can to go on to Act 6 - EXCEPT: I searched the Gardiners room, found the letter, assembled it - but I can't get it into documents! I've tried everything ( I think) to get it into documents and it won't take it. EXTREME FRUSTRATION !!!! Any hints or - just a good old plain "how do you do it?".
HELP!!!

Edited on 07/31/2009 at 6:36:59 PM PST

ttayw5
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by ttayw5 on Feb 16, 13 9:01 PM
I just got this letter done. You have to move some of the outside border. Look close at the flowers on the border. They have to match. Also read the letter slowly, you may have to change something. I changed something in the 3rd paragragh.

Go to: