Enchanted Fairy Friends

EdnaMoles
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

Re:Enchanted Fairy Friends

[Post New]by EdnaMoles on Aug 18, 08 2:23 AM
Played for about 30mins, will pass on this one.

Grannynoo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by Grannynoo on Aug 18, 08 6:10 AM
I lasted 19 minutes. LOL Not only was it hard to find the items but I had a really hard time on the flower puzzle. After a while I couldn't see where the pieces were supposed to go.
I'll pass on this game

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Aug 18, 08 6:22 AM
I tried the demo on another site a while back. Quit after 10 minutes. This is one that I won't get.

lilorange
Flounder
Flounder
2,206 Posts

[Post New]by lilorange on Aug 18, 08 7:33 AM
Well, since I will be very limited in game time this week, not going to bother with this one right now. Thanks for the info, so I can spend the time I have on something fun!

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Sep 3, 08 5:47 PM
Yep this one was a for me too because of the teeny teeny objects and the annoying music and sounds. I have a 19" monitor even and I couldn't see worth a dang. I also think it's cheesy to hide objects just by chnging their color to match the background. Made *maximum* 10 minutes before I dumped this one.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Sep 3, 08 5:50 PM
I lasted about 15 minutes and then said... well, I can't actually say what I said cuz it ain't PG. For all the reasons already stated here... my vote on this game is

hvn1sent
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by hvn1sent on Sep 30, 08 11:15 AM
The last bird is next to the green backpack in front of bush in upper left of screen.

the watermelon slice is lower right hand of screen and the black and white cow lower left .

[Post New]by catlady52 on Apr 14, 09 10:59 AM
I have enjoyed the game - playing it on hard level and timed. The items are small and I found it was easier on the hard level because they actually say the name of the object. I went back to easy and medium and found that with the pictures and silhouettes I sometimes didn't know what they wanted you to find.

The 7th bird is actually a badminton 'birdie' and is in the upper left area near the pink flamingo.

I have finished all the fairies and am working on the magic symbols in each area. I found all of them easily except for the stone circle and enchanted pond. Can anyone tell me where they are?

[Post New]by snuggypoo64 on May 10, 09 8:28 AM
I need help finding the triangle magic symbol in the stone circle if anyone has found it and can tell me where it is it would be greatly appreciated.

[Post New]by snuggypoo64 on May 10, 09 8:42 AM
the last triangle is located near the pillar with the man holding the tennis racquet, you can't see it but if you continuosly click in that area you will hit it. hope this helps

Ruvie
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Ruvie on May 11, 09 2:32 PM
Im stuck on the flower puzzle for the GlitterMoss fairy :-/ I have 2 roses left to bloom and If i move any, i lose roses..sometimes up to 4! Im getting frustrated, have been on this for about 20 minutes now.

Ruvie
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Ruvie on May 11, 09 2:41 PM
I figured it out! finally

Edited on 05/11/2009 at 2:41:38 PM PST

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on May 11, 09 5:40 PM
Ruvie wrote: I figured it out! finally

Good for you!!

Ruvie
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Ruvie on May 12, 09 3:38 AM
well, now im stuck again. the inverted triangle in the stone circle is giving me a run for my money. ive clicked like mad where everyone says it should be (im on easy mode), and i have yet to find it i found all the others with no problem!

Ruvie
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Ruvie on May 12, 09 2:08 PM
well, i uninstalled the game. After becoming frustrated i went to the main menu and exited. I decided to try again later to discover my WHOLE progress wasnt even SAVED! My user profile wasnt even there! Never playing this game AGAIN! I did stay optimistic even though most of the shapes were so tiny, because the game was pretty. But after looking for a non-existent triangle, and having to start over?? I give this:

[Post New]by gleniya on Aug 23, 09 6:06 AM
I can't find the triangle in the stone cirlce. I have tried everything that has been written in the clues. I do not think it is here. PEASE HELP

isis1313
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by isis1313 on Feb 21, 11 12:47 AM
I tried this one for about 30 minutes and got tired of all the loading....loads when you put in your name, loads to go to the next screen, loads to load that screen, loads the next chapter, loads next screen in next chapter....you get the idea....I like to play a game that flows and find myself falling asleep if I have to sit through loading, especially when it happens this much. Considering there are no fancy special effects I can't imagine why this one loads so much when more intricate ones flow without all that nonsense. Too bad, I liked the puzzles but I may as well read a book during all the down time

[Post New]by eyeror on Apr 3, 12 8:19 PM
gleniya wrote:I can't find the triangle in the stone cirlce. I have tried everything that has been written in the clues. I do not think it is here. PEASE HELP
,,its there around sundail

Go to: