My Game won't load

[Post New]by Jenn2382 on Mar 27, 15 9:06 AM
Help I uninstall the game and reinstalled it still the same problem won't open what do I do

Re:My Game won't load

[Post New]by felinecharms on Apr 25, 15 11:42 AM
I'm having the same problem. Everything is digitally distorted. I can't even see to set it up. I have contacted BF through e-mail and have done everything they have requested but nothing works. HELP

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:My Game won't load

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 26, 15 7:39 AM
Hi Jenn2382 and felinecharms,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble with this particular game loading onto your computer. I definitely want you to be able to play your purchased game.

It may be helpful to look at the following help page:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Customer Support Team. They are always willing to help in any way that they can. felinecharms, I'm so sorry to hear that steps provided so far haven't helped. I recommend to respond to the last e-mail from the Customer Service representative. This will help to re-open your ticket and the rep should be with you as soon as possible.

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

Since this is a technical issue, we do ask that they be placed in the technical thread of each game Forum. Thanks for your understanding. Since this issue has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: