Carthage Level 10

[Post New]by iluvmykids1514 on Mar 27, 15 12:19 PM
When I start to place the items the game just shuts off when I get down to 3 or 4 items left. Can you please fix this

Re:Carthage Level 10

[Post New]by KITABELIA on Sep 2, 15 4:37 PM
They won't fix it I'm afraid they just give you the same old reply which is:
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to see that's happening! It sounds like the game is having some problems working, and I have provided some common troubleshooting tips that can assist in getting the game to work properly in the help article link below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that doesn't help, please feel free to contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. One of our Reps will be happy to provide specialized support for your PC.

I hope this is able to help!

But this does not help at all!!! If you go onto the Tech Forum there are many of us with the same problem and it obviously can't be all our computers. So, Big Fish should do the decent thing and give us all a refund. This is so frustrating!!!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Carthage Level 10

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 3, 15 2:39 PM
Hi KITABELIA,

It's understandable to be frustrated by tech issues, especially if it's something that's ongoing.

To start, we usually provide the following help article because it addresses the most common issues that our players experience. The steps here can also help with other issues that aren't listed in the title:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

In addition, we always lock any threads that contain tech issues because we ask that these are all posted in the designated tech thread. This helps us to keep track of any trending issues so that we can notify the developer. It will yield no result to create posts that belittle the teams that are only trying to advocate for and help the players.

Since we're unable to provide technical assistance via the Forums, we always recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help, but do keep in mind that they do not have the ability to make changes to the game itself, as that is something that only the developer is able to do. If you'd prefer not to wait for an update or fix from the developer, our Reps are also able to assist with replacement games.

The Forum Moderation Team will often respond to posts about tech issues in the manner outlined above, but it is because this is actually the best course of action to follow in order to receive assistance.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Post your Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon Technical Issues Here Only!

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

Edited on 09/03/2015 at 2:41:10 PM PST

Go to: