How are you supposed to play this game?

[Post New]by sbncmo on Mar 27, 15 1:06 PM
I hate to say it, but this is the dumbest, most impossible game to play! There are no directions, no hints, nothing at all to help.

I'm still on the first level - the chopper accident. I've collected everything I can, walked in every direction, but I still can't leave to enter the cave opening. What's going on with this game?!!!!!

tweetis53
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Re:How are you supposed to play this game?

[Post New]by tweetis53 on Jul 25, 15 9:05 AM
Hi
there is a walk thru. game is really fun to play. once you have walk thru just follow directions. but a warning..you must go to adams hut n bring him polished yellow stone at beginning of game n he will let you in hut. do what walk thru shows then go to tower platform to fix counch to call for terodactly. this is a glitch I found myself. hope this helps you out.

How are you supposed to play this game?

[Post New]by sandrakay1122 on Oct 8, 15 2:04 AM
sbncmo wrote:I hate to say it, but this is the dumbest, most impossible game to play! There are no directions, no hints, nothing at all to help.

I'm still on the first level - the chopper accident. I've collected everything I can, walked in every direction, but I still can't leave to enter the cave opening. What's going on with this game?!!!!!

Go to: