Dead End Bug in Chapter 5 - Chamber of Rituals

[Post New]by Celila9d on Mar 28, 15 1:51 PM
Hi,

apparently I chose the wrong rune when I had to write one with magic ink on the pergament. I chose the rune that was on the right page in the lower left corner - because this rune is shown somewhere else in the game.

But I should have chosen the rune in the upper right corner to free the little demon (or whatever it is).

And now I'm stuck with a pergament and a rune that I can't use and there is no way to correct my error. And no new pergament to start again.

Do you really expect us to replay the game if we made a mistake here? Any way to save my game? I always done (

Help!

Celila

Re:Dead End Bug in Chapter 5 - Chamber of Rituals

[Post New]by Celila9d on Mar 28, 15 2:09 PM
Hi again,

after the n-th time of combining my pergament with the cage, it finally made the ink disappear and I could try again.

but I had already given up any hope because the first 10 times that I tried this, nothing happend / the demon just got angry...

i really thought i had to stop playing the game at this point. maybe a small hint in the walkthrough would be helpful that you can reset the pergament (if you try often enough and find the few pixel where the reset is actually activated :p).

Celila

Go to: