Find the matching pairs

[Post New]by ducansmom on Mar 28, 15 2:13 PM
I have found all the matching pairs except for the match to the yellow paintbrush. I found the red paintbrush but it does not hi-light as a match????

Re:Find the matching pairs

[Post New]by SurrealBabe on Apr 1, 15 9:30 AM
I had the same problem. They don't highlight and hence you cannot go forward with the game.

[Post New]by adventurist on Apr 7, 15 1:04 PM
I had the same problem, I noticed with a few items throughout the game if you have to click in a precise spot in order to move on, I find this very annoying
I wish I had a solution for everyone

[Post New]by welance on Apr 9, 15 9:18 AM
I am having the same issue. Does anyone have a solution so that we can finish the game?

newelph
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by newelph on Apr 11, 15 12:45 PM
SurrealBabe wrote:I had the same problem. They don't highlight and hence you cannot go forward with the game.

I have the same problem

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

SOLUTION

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Apr 25, 15 8:44 PM

THE SOLUTION:

<SPOILER ALERT>
Closer to the bottom of the screen there is a paintbrush with red on the tip. There is like one tiny pixel on that red brush that will finally trigger the match. It is possible to click on the correct spot and have nothing happen, so you have to keep clicking to finally get it to activate.

I went through this myself and it is infuriating!

It is this exact match-up that prompted me to put my game on hold to come here to vent my anger and alert my fellow fishies. My post regarding this exact issue is posted as "Alert: Click Spots."

I recommend you read it.

Edited on 04/27/2015 at 1:22:06 PM PST

GimmeAHint
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by GimmeAHint on May 3, 15 3:28 PM
Click just to the left of the top paintbrush to get it to light up. For the bottom paintbrush, click on the end of the bristles. That's what worked for me.

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by ChocPeng on May 10, 15 9:23 PM
GimmeAHint wrote:Click just to the left of the top paintbrush to get it to light up. For the bottom paintbrush, click on the end of the bristles. That's what worked for me.

Friend, you should have put your answer in as a spoiler alert and highlighted the text before providing a solution. That is an important part of the TOS to which you had to agree and sign before coming to the forums.

I posted right above you, and it was that exact item in the exact same puzzle that made me so angry I stopped playing the game so I could come to the forums and leave a review about it (and to blow off some steam). The tiny click spots on items throughout this game were ridiculous.

About the spoiler alert thing, just try to be careful next time.

seaside2
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by seaside2 on Oct 28, 15 7:27 AM
Thanks to all of you. I'd almost given up. I am finding this game "touchy". Have to find exact pixel quite often. Haven't seen an update or rebuild for Mac so I will carry on. Looks like I am a few months behind these contributors playing the game.

Go to: