Game is freezing on exactly same spot on second iPad

[Post New]by Audhild on Mar 28, 15 2:29 PM
Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale Forum - on Ipad is freezing on my iPad and I started over again on my husbands iPad, with even twice the memory, but exactly on the same spot when enter the theater - nothing will react to my fingers anymore. The dolphin is moving and the arrow do show up - but no reaction to anymore. No other Apps are in Memory! Have to reset the game to exit the theater. Even after a totally reset of the iPad and enter the theater again - same over and over on both iPad.
Now I can't finish this absolutely awesome game and got stuck. What can I do?
Download a new version when a update is available? On our two different Ipad's are to different downloads, therefor is no error on exactly same place possible, because both versions are downloaded on different days. I did read others have same problem here on this forum.

Please give me some kind of support, so I can continue the Game.
Until now, pretty challenging and awesome - are very exited about the next steps.
Thanks in advance.
Audhild
Trainer
Norway

Re:Game is freezing on exactly same spot on second iPad

[Post New]by Jackiepps on May 18, 15 4:48 PM
My game is doing the exact same thing. Can't find an answer

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Game is freezing on exactly same spot on second iPad

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 19, 15 1:39 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some freezing issues with this particular game on iPad devices. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

It may be helpful for the iPad devices to check out the following help page for hints:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team. They are always willing to help in any way that they can.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that technical issues be placed in the following thread:

Post any Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale technical issues here only

Thanks for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: