gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

BOOOORING!

[Post New]by gameslvr on Jun 14, 09 11:12 PM
I bought this game in a weak moment and sorry I did. It will bore you to sleep. The same thing over, and over, and over with very little story line. And that magnifying glass is sooo annoying. However, I have to finish it ---- that's my anal nature!

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

Re:BOOOORING!

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Jun 15, 09 11:33 AM
I partially agree with you........it could have been longer, with game play within the mansion, in the cave, in the jungle........just more play and games and excitement, more tricky puzzles and so on. It ended too quickly.......it was a good story plot but just not enough of it.

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on Jun 15, 09 2:15 PM
When I first began playing this game, I thought it was going to be a fun HOG, but after about five levels, I found the repetitiveness to be a real drag. Even the mini-games were not really that well done. I am sorry I wasted my money and will continue to hope that a better HOG is on the horizon!

beachwish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by beachwish on Jun 15, 09 3:03 PM
I agree....if I would have known it would only take two hours to play I would have never purchased. For amateurs.

Donick2
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Donick2 on Jun 16, 09 12:54 AM
you must all be hard to please these games MUCH better than all the REALLY boring time management games now that is boring!

stilldeva
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by stilldeva on Jun 16, 09 2:32 AM
totally agree bought game thinking it would be good but complete waste of credit bored to tears too short for such simple game

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Jun 19, 09 8:53 AM
For you new players, it is a good one to learn how to play. But for us pros who are use to long playing and more difficulty.......it is not a question of being too hard to please us, it is like going from river rafting to a kiddie slide.
Even that one mini-game where you had to connect the electrical current.....that was given to you.

podette
Clownfish
Clownfish
527 Posts

[Post New]by podette on Jun 19, 09 8:58 AM
Agree soooooooooooooooooo much. Was really dissapointed with this game and was left feeling a little ripped off. I know the games are reasonably priced but two hours play was poor value for money. Wish we could have something like another RTR. Will stop moaning now.
Have a good day everyone

Neesh72
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Neesh72 on Jun 19, 09 2:10 PM
I agree with you beachwish.....a waste of $6.99.

beckmel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by beckmel on Jun 24, 09 11:37 AM
I'm on the way too boring boat as well. The game was too easy, short, completely repetative and a plot that could have been so much better. Not to mention fuzzy with a hair-trigger pointer. I definitely regret this purchase. Many posters compare the price of a game to a movie ticket. In this case I would have rather gone to a movie, instead of buying/playing this particular game. Fingers crossed for some better ones coming soon.

[Post New]by Sandini45 on Jun 29, 09 7:39 PM
I find the cursor is not very accurate and the puzzles frustrating. I too regret purchasing this game.

[Post New]by hwalter2001us on Jul 4, 09 3:20 PM
Thanks bunches ppl. I was thinking about purchasing this game but ya'll have helped me make up my mind. After reading all the posts about how booring this game is AND all the problems ppl seem to be having with getting the game to play, I think I will find something else. I just finished Return to Ravenhearst -- HIGHLY recommend that one -- took me several days to finish it.

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

[Post New]by prchalpn on Jul 4, 09 3:28 PM
Crap! I bought the game this morning cause I was bored. Couldn't download it tho. Oh well, I got my keychain.

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

[Post New]by prchalpn on Jul 4, 09 3:29 PM
Ohhh I'm a herring now from that post

[Post New]by magnoliajem on Jul 11, 09 11:50 AM
HighlandMax wrote:For you new players, it is a good one to learn how to play. But for us pros who are use to long playing and more difficulty.......it is not a question of being too hard to please us, it is like going from river rafting to a kiddie slide.
Even that one mini-game where you had to connect the electrical current.....that was given to you.

I agree that for new players, this would be a great game. Unfortunately, I found it to be mind-numbingly boring after 15 min. of the demo.

[Post New]by brokentreasures on Jul 15, 09 3:26 PM
I agree. I thought it might not be so bad, and was terribly bored and bought it. Now, I can't believe I was so stupid. I wish they would come out with another Amazon game. At least that kept my attention.

imm1264
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by imm1264 on Jul 15, 09 5:35 PM
Thank goodness for the trial--knew it just wasn't my cup of tea after about 15 minutes. Will patiently wait for tomorrow's new game.

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Oct 26, 11 1:22 PM
I agree....after 10 minutes I was done...so used to excellent games like Empress of the Deep 2, Lost Souls - Enchanted Paintings (etc) that make you really use your brain...this was a sleeper

[Post New]by goodfrog1 on Feb 9, 12 1:25 PM
AMEN TO THAT FER SURE< HIS KID MUST OF DONE THE RUBBISH

Go to: