crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

To all of the dear neighbors of crisgori

[Post New]by crisgori on Mar 29, 15 1:46 AM
Your help is precious for me and I thank you all. I apologize if I have to quit from the competitions whith more than one opponent: if I don't do that the game freezes and I can't get my participation reward. So, please, be sure it is not personal.
Thanks,
Cristiana

Edited on 03/29/2015 at 8:58:05 AM PST


 
Catgirl758
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:To all of my dear neighbors

[Post New]by Catgirl758 on Mar 29, 15 1:54 AM
Don't apologize!

Unfortunately most of us have that same issue with competitions, its just a glitch in the game that looks like it will never be taken care of

Your a great neighbor


 
crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

Re:To all of my dear neighbors

[Post New]by crisgori on Mar 29, 15 1:58 AM
Catgirl758 wrote:Don't apologize!

Unfortunately most of us have that same issue with competitions, its just a glitch in the game that looks like it will never be taken care of

Your a great neighbor



Thank you Cat, but I feel really uncomfortable being obliged to do that.

 
faximilli
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Re:To all of my dear neighbors

[Post New]by faximilli on Mar 29, 15 2:16 AM
Hi Christiana

No need to apologize! It is your prerogative to decide who you will play comps with. And there can be many reasons for clicking out of a particular competition. Some may be trying to complete the daily quest, some may be trying to find a particular person to play with and some of us don't want to play against hammer-throwers.

As long as you quit before the room starts loading, I don't think anyone would take offence.

And yes, Catgirl is right. You are a wonderful neighbour!


 
crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

Re:To all of my dear neighbors

[Post New]by crisgori on Mar 29, 15 2:21 AM
Thanks!

 
wilnat
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:To all of my dear neighbors

[Post New]by wilnat on Mar 29, 15 2:41 AM
Christianna

Please do not worry about this!!! Faximilli is 100% right, we all back out of the comps for various reasons

I never take this personally when it happens to me and I know others feel the same. You play the game as you want to and enjoy

Thanks for being a good neighbour

 
crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

Re:To all of my dear neighbors

[Post New]by crisgori on Mar 29, 15 2:47 AM
Thanks

 
Risott
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:To all of my dear neighbors

[Post New]by Risott on Mar 29, 15 3:46 AM
Hi Cristiana!

Many of us meet this glitch in the game.So don't worry and don't apologize.
You are a great neighbour! Good luck!

 
crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

Re:To all of my dear neighbors

[Post New]by crisgori on Mar 29, 15 3:50 AM
Thanks!

 
wrenbird
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
402 Posts

Re:To all of the dear neighbors of crisgori

[Post New]by wrenbird on Mar 29, 15 10:51 PM
Hi crisgori! You just recently became my neighbour, so thanks for letting me know. Since I'm a newb at this game, I only started playing the competitions 2 days ago when I figured out what they were, and ran into the same issues as you. I'm relieved to know I am not the only one this happens to, so I will definitely not take any offense should you opt out of a competition. I'm still learning the ropes in this game and trying to be a good neighbour too, so I appreciate good people, such as yourself, who take the time to let others know what's happening with them. Make sure you keep you wish list full so I can gift you items when I have them. I read in another thread that players don't like "garbage gifts" (things they don't ask for), so I have changed my gifting habits to include only items that people put on their list. Since I am a low level, there are a lot of items I don't have yet to give people, so please don't delete me if I haven't gifted you for awhile. I check every day to see who I can gift, so if you keep your wish list full, I'm sure I'll eventually have something I can send you ( possibly from my BP).

Thanks for being such a good neighbour!

 
crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

Re:To all of the dear neighbors of crisgori

[Post New]by crisgori on Mar 30, 15 12:53 AM
wrenbird wrote:Hi crisgori! You just recently became my neighbour, so thanks for letting me know. Since I'm a newb at this game, I only started playing the competitions 2 days ago when I figured out what they were, and ran into the same issues as you. I'm relieved to know I am not the only one this happens to, so I will definitely not take any offense should you opt out of a competition. I'm still learning the ropes in this game and trying to be a good neighbour too, so I appreciate good people, such as yourself, who take the time to let others know what's happening with them. Make sure you keep you wish list full so I can gift you items when I have them. I read in another thread that players don't like "garbage gifts" (things they don't ask for), so I have changed my gifting habits to include only items that people put on their list. Since I am a low level, there are a lot of items I don't have yet to give people, so please don't delete me if I haven't gifted you for awhile. I check every day to see who I can gift, so if you keep your wish list full, I'm sure I'll eventually have something I can send you ( possibly from my BP).

Thanks for being such a good neighbour!


Hi wrenbird, welcome to my neighbourhood! This is a great game but quite difficult especially at the beginning, that's what my HLP neighbours say. For me it is still very difficult and I'm afraid it'll be for quite a while
Thanks for your kind answer and let's try to have fun and enjoy it!


 

Re:To all of the dear neighbors of crisgori

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Mar 30, 15 10:54 AM
I second everything everyone has said, including that you're a great neighbor. Don't get too frustrated with the game, as all of a sudden it will get easier, I think it was around level 70.

Happy Gamining!

 
crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

Re:To all of the dear neighbors of crisgori

[Post New]by crisgori on Mar 30, 15 11:04 AM
fairhavenfish01 wrote:I second everything everyone has said, including that you're a great neighbor. Don't get too frustrated with the game, as all of a sudden it will get easier, I think it was around level 70.

Happy Gamining!


Thanks Fairhavenfish, but I still make many mistakes and often when I try to do my best I do worse, I don't know why
It's nice to read that the aim is level 70, better than 100 that seems to be awfully far away from my level 39!

Edited on 03/30/2015 at 11:55:57 PM PST


 
clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

Re:To all of the dear neighbors of crisgori

[Post New]by clm5457 on Mar 30, 15 11:40 AM
crisgori wrote:
fairhavenfish01 wrote:I second everything everyone has said, including that you're a great neighbor. Don't get too frustrated with the game, as all of a sudden it will get easier, I think it was around level 70.

Happy Gamining!


Thanks, fairhavenfish but I still make many mistakes and often when I try to do my best I do worse, I don't know why
It's nice to read that the aim is level 70, better than 100 that seems to be awfully far away from my level 39!

Cristiana, you are doing great. I know it's rough right now but it does get better. Remember I told you don't give up and you haven't like so many I have seen. Hang in there.

Edited on 03/30/2015 at 11:40:38 AM PST


 
zixuss
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Re:To all of the dear neighbors of crisgori

[Post New]by zixuss on Mar 30, 15 3:28 PM
Agree with everyone here. You are a great neighbor. Keep going!

 
faunaspherical
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

Re:To all of the dear neighbors of crisgori

[Post New]by faunaspherical on Mar 30, 15 3:48 PM
fairhavenfish01 wrote:I second everything everyone has said, including that you're a great neighbor. Don't get too frustrated with the game, as all of a sudden it will get easier, I think it was around level 70.


My game also change a lot at level 60 - 70ish. crisgori you are so smart to be here in the forums to learn!! Many, many tips to enhance your gaming!! It got much easier for me when I came to the forums and researched the areas I was feeling stuck. Happy gaming, neighbor!

 
achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

Re:To all of the dear neighbors of crisgori

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Mar 30, 15 4:01 PM
Spot on, fauna! I played for four months with few neighbors and not getting into the forum. Had no clue what I was doing. Still didn't when I finally got over being scared to ask anything in the forum...I was afraid of being the idiot new guy as the forum (I did read it) seemed like there were already friendships forged and didn't know how receptive they would be of the "new kid on the block". I was greeted with open arms and forged many friendships and lots of help. I still don't always know what I am doing, but at least I am having fun and am no longer alone!

 
crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

Re:To all of the dear neighbors of crisgori

[Post New]by crisgori on Mar 30, 15 11:53 PM
Thanks everybody for your support. I need it

Edited on 03/30/2015 at 11:55:19 PM PST


 

Re:To all of my dear neighbors

[Post New]by SnailRanch3558 on Apr 1, 15 9:37 PM
Catgirl758 wrote:Don't apologize!

Unfortunately most of us have that same issue with competitions, its just a glitch in the game that looks like it will never be taken care of

Your a great neighbor



I just want to report that 2 of the three-player competitions i've been in today ..... did not glitch at the end.
(but in both I lost abysmally) lol

 
 
 
 
Go to: