Big Brain Wolf

Big Brain Wolf

[Post New]by GrandmaA on Jun 15, 09 8:03 AM
Hello all, this is my first post, though I have been buying games from BFG for about two years now.

my question is... will BFG be getting Big Brain Wolf? i was REALLY bored a couple days ago and found the demo on another site and rather liked it but would prefer to buy it here.

While I'm here... will there be another Azada? If so any Idea when? The Azada website hasn't been updayed since last September...

princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

Re:Big Brain Wolf

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Jun 15, 09 8:07 AM
Welcome to the pond Grandma

We don't usually know too far in advance when BFG is going to get a specific game. Most games that are on other sites are offered here with a few exceptions. Who developed Big Brain Wolf?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 15, 09 8:12 AM
Hi GrandmaA

I can confirm that we will have Big Brain Wolf here but I cannot reveal the release date Great Game, very challenging. We will also have a walkthrough for this game on the same day that it is released here at BFG.

Margie B

[Post New]by GrandmaA on Jun 15, 09 8:13 AM
It is copyrighted by Frima Studio so I assume that is the developer?

I guess I'll wait wait a couple weeks and hope it shows here. It's very amuseing.

updating... YAY! I'll wait...

Edited on 06/15/2009 at 8:14:29 AM PST

princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Jun 15, 09 8:26 AM
waiting Margie... ... ...here yet?...

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 15, 09 9:46 AM
Oh good, I'm glad to know it will be coming to Big Fish. It came out on Shockwave a couple of weeks ago and I posted the solution walkthrough to all 60 of the puzzles in my photobucket weekend before last. If anyone needs the puzzle solutions now you can just do a search on photobucket for Big Brain Wolf and the puzzle solutions will show up.
Happy gaming!

Edited on 06/15/2009 at 10:07:35 AM PST

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jun 15, 09 11:52 AM
LOL, this game just made me feel nervous!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 15, 09 2:50 PM
BinLA wrote:LOL, this game just made me feel nervous!
Oh, I think it is such a funny game. The humor is so sarcastic and witty. I just love it. And I love puzzles so it is right up my alley.

Why did it make you nervous?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 18, 09 4:20 AM
Hi Guys,

Big Brain Wolf was released today on Big Fish and our dear PRPLDVA wrote a walkthrough for all the fishies

Here is the link to the walkthrough for Big Brain Wolf on the BFG Blog. Just copy and paste the link below into your address bar.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/big-brain-wolf-walkthrough/

Here is the link to download Big Brain Wolf on BFG.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/5667/big-brain-wolf/index.html

Have Fun!!

Margie B

[Post New]by catsholidayhome on Jun 18, 09 4:25 AM
Love this game! It's the kind that needs the involvement of my whole family for all the different puzzles - husband for pure logic, older son for patterns, younger son for fun ones and me for whatever I can manage without the others!!!

jinocchio49
Flounder
Flounder
2,255 Posts

[Post New]by jinocchio49 on Jun 18, 09 7:36 AM
I just love this game! Couldn't wait for so I got it at another site. And thank you thank you thank you, PRPLDVA you rock!!! I really needed a walkthrough to help me with this game, mainly just getting from place to place and locating the puzzles.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jun 18, 09 8:00 AM
Based on the one-hour trial, this looks like a wonderful game. I *know* I will need the walkthrough for this one, so a big thank you to prpldva in advance!

Between Big Brain Wolf and Plants Versus Zombies, this will keep me busy for a long time to come.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 18, 09 8:16 AM
You're very welcome! Glad to help!

PrplDva

SublimeOne
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by SublimeOne on Jun 18, 09 8:42 AM
LizzieK wrote:Oh good, I'm glad to know it will be coming to Big Fish. It came out on Shockwave a couple of weeks ago and I posted the solution walkthrough to all 60 of the puzzles in my photobucket weekend before last. If anyone needs the puzzle solutions now you can just do a search on photobucket for Big Brain Wolf and the puzzle solutions will show up.
Happy gaming!

Wow! 60 puzzles!

Now for sure I have to try this. Sounds fun!

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jun 18, 09 9:07 AM
Hmmm...... I might have to give this one a try too. If I can tear myself away from the zombies.

cazzabee
Salmon
Salmon
2,575 Posts

[Post New]by cazzabee on Jun 18, 09 10:32 AM
This game so reminds me of Professor Layton for the Nintendo DS

SublimeOne
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by SublimeOne on Jun 18, 09 2:41 PM
OK, I demoed this but I must be missing something.

After the tutorial was over I wandered around the house, solved the word puzzle on the door of the fridge and wandered out to the Pub. I talked to the bartender, to the guy guarding the VIP room and got to the gate but couldn't get in.

I clicked on everything but never found any more puzzles.

It seems to me that you should at least be able to see where the puzzles are. I've just recently started playing Return to Ravenhearst and the puzzles in there sparkle just a little bit. You still have to figure out what opens what, where to go, when to go back and all sorts of other neat things.

In BBW I just wandered around feeling like there wasn't much to the game.

Help!!

irishgreen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by irishgreen on Jun 18, 09 4:06 PM
I must be one who didn't enjoy it either. Walked around, did some puzzles and talked with people.
The puzzles were interesting but I hated the slow cartoon feel and not knowing what you were missing. Also way to much talking for me.
Hope others enjoy it, just not my type of game.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 18, 09 4:27 PM
SublimeOne wrote:OK, I demoed this but I must be missing something.

After the tutorial was over I wandered around the house, solved the word puzzle on the door of the fridge and wandered out to the Pub. I talked to the bartender, to the guy guarding the VIP room and got to the gate but couldn't get in.

I clicked on everything but never found any more puzzles.

It seems to me that you should at least be able to see where the puzzles are. I've just recently started playing Return to Ravenhearst and the puzzles in there sparkle just a little bit. You still have to figure out what opens what, where to go, when to go back and all sorts of other neat things.

In BBW I just wandered around feeling like there wasn't much to the game.

Help!!

Hi Sublimeone- now that you know there is a password, go and talk to the waiter again. Once you have the pass phrase, walk to the gate and click on the intercom.

Check out the walkthrough for the location of all the puzzles.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/big-brain-wolf-walkthrough

I hope this helps!

PrplDva

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jun 18, 09 5:51 PM
I'm really enjoying this game. Bought it today.

Go to: