55count
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

Quest reward

[Post New]by 55count on Mar 29, 15 6:53 AM
I generally like the new update but it is taking forever to advance in the game. The guests only pay a few experience points and little silver. I realize this is a game of patience but being paid 23 experience points for a quest seems to be unfair when in the past I would get 4000+. The quests should be rewarded to some equivalent of the resources used.

brewden1
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Quest reward

[Post New]by brewden1 on Mar 30, 15 4:05 PM
Agreed!!

kayette
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
474 Posts

Re:Quest reward

[Post New]by kayette on Apr 1, 15 1:22 PM
It seems to me that the sheep are producing wool faster now and the amount of wool needed to make some products has gone way down? Anyone else verify that?

merne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Quest reward

[Post New]by merne on Apr 4, 15 8:59 AM
55count wrote:I generally like the new update but it is taking forever to advance in the game. The guests only pay a few experience points and little silver. I realize this is a game of patience but being paid 23 experience points for a quest seems to be unfair when in the past I would get 4000+. The quests should be rewarded to some equivalent of the resources used.

I agree! Even though the amount of resources needed for some products seems less, it will take MONTHS to accumulated enough experience points to move up a level.

Go to: