zixuss
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

dragon food source

[Post New]by zixuss on Mar 29, 15 6:56 AM
Is it true that we can only get dragon food from helping our neighbors' creatures? It seems that the food we get from exploring is always for a special event dragon. I have a large supply of it and can always help my neighbors if it's an event dragon, but for the Valley of Magician ones, I am running out.

Re:dragon food source

[Post New]by westminsterbabe on Mar 29, 15 7:24 AM
Z-

Yes, you get regular dragon food by helping your neighbors' creatures. You can also buy it in the store.

westminsterbabe

mommerj
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by mommerj on Mar 29, 15 7:31 AM
Dragon food for the Valley will also drop when playing the Hobbit Hut and Ifrit Palace. It may also drop more often playing the Manor rooms than other rooms.

zixuss
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by zixuss on Mar 29, 15 7:48 AM
westminsterbabe and mommerj: thanks for the replies. I was hoping there were some other sources that I was not aware of. Will try the Ifrit Palace. Hobbit Hut is more difficult to get in.

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Mar 29, 15 8:05 AM
Neighbors' ghosts are also a great source of Valley food.

Crow12000
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by Crow12000 on Mar 29, 15 1:37 PM
You can also earn dragon food by playing the competitions. Even if the game freezes and you have to reboot you will still get the dragon food earned. It will simply be put into your BP.

If you win a one on one you get one piece of dragon food. Placing 1st is a 3 man comp gets you two pieces and 2nd place gets you one. Placing 1st in a 4 man comp gets you 3 pieces of food, 2nd gets you two and 3rd gets you one.

Again if your comp freezes at the end in a 3 and 4 person comp you will still get the food along with the other prizes from the award chest.

The food awarded is the "premium" food from lunar nectar up to azure grapes.

The Venice creatures also have a higher drop rate when you are helping them at your neighbors. These are the one that take the gold mask.

zixuss
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by zixuss on Mar 29, 15 6:06 PM
aaahhh, competitions. I just had an interesting experience - so I clicked "search," and while the timer was running, one player with a much lower level than me showed up, swiftly disappeared, showed up again, disappeared, and repeated this several times. Probably doesn't want to risk losing (although I'm not that high level either and pretty bad at competitions, but he/she doesn't know that). So I felt sorry and withdrew. This goes on to prove how few people actually play at competitions, because there were just the two of us up there for two whole minutes.

afspam
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
468 Posts

[Post New]by afspam on Mar 30, 15 3:28 AM
zixuss wrote:This goes on to prove how few people actually play at competitions, because there were just the two of us up there for two whole minutes.

There are actually quite a lot of players who play at comps, but we don't always play non-stop. Also, remember that the comps are 2 minutes long and if it's multiple players you have to re-load, so in a 5 minute time frame there could be 16 players playing and re-loading.

If you don't see anyone, play a room and then check back in.

Go to: