dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

How do I

[Post New]by dogpenny on Mar 29, 15 8:26 PM
get past the Meditation Gazebo I have been there FOREVER with no tasks forthcoming to move on the Magic Forest. Are we stuck from time to time before new tasks come in to move us on?

Crow12000
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

Re:How do I

[Post New]by Crow12000 on Mar 29, 15 8:34 PM
You have to complete the task called "key duplicate". It's one of the dueling tasks and will require you to play at least one duel. I can't remember if you have to win or not. It is in fact the only duel I've ever played and I had to do it to move on in the Valley.

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by dogpenny on Mar 30, 15 12:00 PM
keep freezing for the battles and cant do it. I cant get in with 39 dragon coins, 34 Firey Seals, 27 Paper lanterns and 66 dragon tablets?

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Mar 30, 15 12:31 PM
The pathway linking the Valley areas will not allow you to continue on your journeys until you do the dueling tasks on the left side. Dueling has a known history of freezing. I suggest removing all gear as this will increase your odds of success. For some reason the more gear and the higher level of gear donned guarantees it will freeze every time.

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by dogpenny on Mar 30, 15 12:47 PM
What do you mean by gear?

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Mar 30, 15 12:58 PM
When you open the dueling tab, there is a box on the left side labeled gear. If you have items in this box, it increases the chances of the duel to freeze.

kira_2014
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by kira_2014 on Mar 30, 15 1:56 PM
the good news is you do not need to win the battle - you just have to play one. i know they freeze a lot but keep trying and you will get one battle to load , eventually. it's either that, or no valley of magicians tasks, ever

Go to: