bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Dog Unit New York: Detective Max

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 30, 15 12:29 AM
Jane, the new police recruit, is about to take part in an exciting detective story. Help solve this dangerous case in modern New York as a member of the Dog Unit. Detective Kane and his dog, "Detective" Max will be your partners.

Complete interactive hidden object scenes and solve challenging minigames to solve the case. Max is always there to help you out even in the most difficult situations.

letseat
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Dog Unit New York: Detective Max

[Post New]by letseat on Mar 30, 15 1:42 AM
Hello fishes,

I love a good hidden object game. This could have been. I call this a clicking game. So iam clicking my way to a no buy..I do wish I could say better.HAGD

MaryEl
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by MaryEl on Mar 30, 15 5:47 AM
The items are so small you need a magnifying glass to find them. Strictly a HO game, but if that is what you like and you have great sight then Enjoy! A no buy for me. Hopefully we have some great games coming out this week!

amma1951
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by amma1951 on Mar 30, 15 7:33 AM
I too, find this a bad buy. Items are too small, and just how many "stars" are there? Is there one per scene, two, three?

[Post New]by John2009 on Mar 30, 15 12:44 PM
I don't understand what I am supposed to do when disarming the bombs. After connecting a light to the master switch, how do I cut the wire?

doggyfish
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by doggyfish on Mar 31, 15 5:02 PM
John2009 wrote:I don't understand what I am supposed to do when disarming the bombs. After connecting a light to the master switch, how do I cut the wire?

I can't understand disarming the bomb either!!!

petes1000
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by petes1000 on Apr 27, 15 11:04 AM
I need to open the fire hose box, but need a key. I don't have any more objects to find this is the last step in this section of the game. Very frustrated.

petes1000
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by petes1000 on Apr 27, 15 1:39 PM
petes1000 wrote:I need to open the fire hose box, but need a key. I don't have any more objects to find this is the last step in this section of the game. Very frustrated.

nevermind .... when I went back to the game I had to start that level over and saved the key I needed to open the fire hose box.

Finished the game but I would not have bought this one except I got it for free.

Go to: