bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dog Unit New York: Detective Max forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 30, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Dog Unit New York: Detective Max forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dog Unit New York: Detective Max players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

letseat
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dog Unit New York: Detective Max forum

[Post New]by letseat on Mar 30, 15 1:56 AM
I Played for 30 mins. Quit. Went to walk my dog(not max) Came back to play again and the game didn't start were I left off. Just not having any luck with this game. I almost paid for the game 1st. Hidden object games are right up my alley. This one sorry to say made me want to walk my dog again..

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Mar 30, 15 2:49 AM
Thanks for posting, letseat,
I played about the same amount of time, and was on the fence about this game, until I read your post. I went back, opened the game, and sure enough, it had not saved my progress.

I was willing to overlook the black bars down the sides, and the sometimes tiny (IMO) objects to be found, but I don't like it well enough to start over at the beginning every time I leave it for a while! Nor do I want to play it all in one sitting!

BK

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

[Post New]by biomix on Mar 30, 15 6:37 AM
I am really enjoying this game. It's old school but not boring. I like that I have to go back and forth to use my inventory items. The hog items are well hidden which makes it challenging. Very relaxing and fun too. Thank you! I bought it!

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Mar 30, 15 7:08 AM
I played about twenty minutes, exited and came back, and
it did take me back to where I had quit, which was at the
exploded building. I can still enjoy some "old-school" HO
games, but the graphics of this one are not to my liking;
not colorful enough. And a bit too much reading of chit-chat.

Might give it another try as a Daily Deal or use a PCC when
I finish up the latest "Park Ranger" game.

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Mar 30, 15 8:57 AM
What I don't understand is, WHY when you have finished the scenes at the UN building, you then have to do two of the same scenes again, mostly finding EXACTLY THE SAME ITEMS IN EXACTLY THE SAME LOCATIONS?
Then having done that, I couldn't do the puzzle because when I put the needle over the chemical bottle , the screen went funny - so I exited and restarted the game only to find I would have to do the previous 2 HOSs again.
At which point I quit.

Edited on 03/30/2015 at 8:58:09 AM PST

Welcome to Dog Unit New York: Detective Max forum

[Post New]by brenda40 on Apr 11, 15 6:05 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Dog Unit New York: Detective Max forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dog Unit New York: Detective Max players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

WENT FAR TO THE 3PUUZLE ON DO THE SAFE IT DONT WORK PLEASE HELP

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 12, 15 9:13 AM
Hi brenda40,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble progressing in this particular game with the safe. I definitely know what it is like to get stuck during game play.

It may be helpful to look at the following thread:

safe

I hope this helps. I apologize that I'm unclear in regards if the puzzle is the combination that you are speaking of.

bfgBellerophon

bben
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by bben on Apr 16, 15 7:00 AM
I HAVE COMPLETED THE BOMB BLAST OUTSIDE AND THE OFFICE .
HOW DO I GET TO NEXT STAGE OF GAME

nlcmw
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by nlcmw on Apr 17, 15 1:24 PM
I am having a great deal of difficulty with this game. Not only does it not go back to where you left off, it makes you go through the exact same scenes several times before you can get to the next location. I've been on Wall Street for 3 days....found the bombs, ready to move on. I've cancelled out, gone back, waited overnight, shut down for a couple of hours....I'm letting BF know I want my money back.

[Post New]by dianneanastasio on Apr 23, 15 12:14 PM
i cant find the safe number. bought theame now just at begin stuck on the safe

[Post New]by MilwNavyMom on Jun 7, 15 11:40 AM
This game is a serious waste of money!!! I've followed the suggestions for getting past the safe, had to replay the scene 3 times because it would not save, and STILL can't get past the safe. Not worth the time expended or the money wasted.

Go to: