bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Walkthrough now available for Mystic Diary: Lost Brother

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jun 15, 09 4:48 PM
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to drop in and let you all know that we've put a walkthrough up for Mystic Diary: Lost Brother on our Big Fish Blog, and you can click the link I've included below to take a peek!

Mystic Diary: Lost Brother Walkthrough

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

Re:Walkthrough now available for Mystic Diary: Lost Brother

[Post New]by jossy2 on Jul 22, 09 12:18 PM
game comes up black and can't see anything but a fire

SHEAR_JOY
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by SHEAR_JOY on Jul 27, 10 11:13 AM
Jossy2, that why i always play free trial and read comments on the 'foum' first something goes wrong with downloading or freezing. Now with this game I downloaded for the free trial twice it came up "Free game over" and I haven't even play the game yet. There the first clue... or if I did play it in the past and didn't buy it. I ether didn't like it or had trouble with it.so I delete and see what tomorrow.brings

Edited on 07/27/2010 at 11:15:17 AM PST

Adeylus
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Adeylus on Nov 14, 11 9:17 PM
I've tried this it don't give me what i need. I have to unlock drawer but the key wont open the drawer. I need to open draw to get pieces of puzzles.

Adeylus
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Walkthrough now available for Mystic Diary: Lost Brother

[Post New]by Adeylus on Nov 15, 11 10:13 AM
bfgEuphrates wrote:Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to drop in and let you all know that we've put a walkthrough up for Mystic Diary: Lost Brother on our Big Fish Blog, and you can click the link I've included below to take a peek!

<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/mystic-diary-lost-brother-walkthrough/>Mystic Diary: Lost Brother Walkthrough</a>

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

[Post New]by KasieRN on Feb 6, 12 11:10 AM
I understand that I need to use shovel to dig up the crowbar, BUT the shovel will not work in any way. I have redone the level several times but still not working. Any clues for me?

Go to: