bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Walkthrough for Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest now available!

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jun 15, 09 4:50 PM
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to drop in and let you all know that we've put a walkthrough up for Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on our Big Fish Blog, and you can click the link I've included below to take a peek!

Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest Walkthrough

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

Edited on 03/03/2012 at 3:49:59 PM PST

milmot
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest now available!

[Post New]by milmot on Jun 16, 09 12:28 PM
The walkthrough mentions only 9 tikis. The last one is won when you complete all mini-games.

CACuriousSoul
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by CACuriousSoul on Jun 16, 09 1:09 PM
I love these games but I really wish there was a SKIP option for the story because I don't much care for the dialog, I just want to solve the puzzles, meet the objectives, find the objects the monkey can see (which is a great addition that I love).

duckie4120
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by duckie4120 on Jun 18, 09 5:06 PM
I am missing one jewel and your walk though shows how to get to 18 of them.
The missing jewel is still missing. I also have 38 of 39 mini games but the forum others say they have all jewels and got the story ending without solving the last mini game which I suspect is the game with choice between playing classic vs the tiki topple.
So can the walk through show all 20?
Duckie

[Post New]by ticketchick21 on Jun 19, 09 10:46 PM
I've completed 38 out of 38 mini-games (on the new build) and I still don't have the last tiki or the last jewel. ???

sin67
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by sin67 on Jun 20, 09 7:55 PM
You get jewels and tiki's for finishing every level of every mini game .But I can't even get to open one mini game so I can't get the last tiki I need.

Edited on 06/21/2009 at 3:05:48 PM PST

milmot
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by milmot on Jun 21, 09 6:56 AM
ticketchick21 wrote:I've completed 38 out of 38 mini-games (on the new build) and I still don't have the last tiki or the last jewel. ???

Did you find all birds, fishes and fossils?

Did your monkey find the 3 tikis and the 13 jewels hidden on the map?

I'm not sure about the 13 jewels but I counted the "J" on the walktrough's general map. If you add the 8 jewels, rewarding a quest, listed by the walkthrough, it gives a total of 21 jewels instead of 20.

All jewels are indicated on the general map. However the end of walkthrough shows a zoom on only 10 jewels.

Taby2cat
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Taby2cat on Jun 22, 09 8:25 AM
Okay...can't seem to get last tiki. Played all games they have and it still gives me 33/38 games. played tiki topple, match 3 (normal), garden, tripeaks, suduko and 4 hidden object games. Is there another game section that i've missed?

milmot
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by milmot on Jun 22, 09 9:02 AM
there are *5* hidden object games not 4

rachie_j
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by rachie_j on Jun 23, 09 11:47 AM
I have the same issue as Taby2cat,

milmot, you say there are 5 hidden object games? Where is the fifth? I have played the one with the sunken boat, the one next to the bird sanctuary, the one by the statue near the flower shop and the hidden one in the temple in the top right. What am I missing?

I have gold stars on all the minigames I can see, have all the jewels and am just searching for this last Tiki.

Thanks in advance!

milmot
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by milmot on Jun 24, 09 4:21 PM
We missed the same game: the 5th one is in the temple too but near the main stairs (so 2 hidden objects games for one temple).

pumpkin88
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Get the next mission or task

[Post New]by pumpkin88 on Jul 5, 09 4:08 PM
FYI- I started another character and got it to work.

I just started the game but when I go to the princess, she doesn't tell me the next step. I can only gather wood or food. Any suggestions?
SK

Edited on 07/05/2009 at 4:42:37 PM PST

talisman018
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

[Post New]by talisman018 on Jul 7, 09 4:43 PM
Hi. I'm down to one tiki, too. All the mini-games have all gold stars, but my player progress says I have only 33 of the 39 games done. Does this mean you have to play both versions of the Match-3 mini-game (Classic & Tiki Topple)? That would still leave me 3 short. *puzzled*

talisman018
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

Get the next mission or task

[Post New]by talisman018 on Jul 7, 09 4:45 PM
pumpkin88 wrote:FYI- I started another character and got it to work.

I just started the game but when I go to the princess, she doesn't tell me the next step. I can only gather wood or food. Any suggestions?
SK

Have you tried talking to any of the villagers with broken huts? One of them asked me to fix his hut. After that, I could build.

[Post New]by reneekilgore on Jul 10, 09 1:22 AM
Where do I find all of the Skulls?

chenni23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by chenni23 on Jul 10, 09 9:22 AM
I need some help with the sudoku mini game and I and missing 2 jewels have checked the map out and visited the places several times and could not see any jewels (gems) help

[Post New]by gilester on Jul 12, 09 3:25 AM
rachie_j wrote:I have the same issue as Taby2cat,

milmot, you say there are 5 hidden object games? Where is the fifth? I have played the one with the sunken boat, the one next to the bird sanctuary, the one by the statue near the flower shop and the hidden one in the temple in the top right. What am I missing?

I have gold stars on all the minigames I can see, have all the jewels and am just searching for this last Tiki.

Thanks in advance!

yeah, it's a bit tricky as the 5th minigame is right by the stairs of the massive temple, there are two really close together there. so sunken ship =1, flower statue = 2, random roots near birds=3, one by temple steps=4 and one by symbol temple =5!

[Post New]by joshsmom1020 on Jul 13, 09 10:48 PM
I can only get to the 1st level of the Garden game. I've finished everything except the mini games. All the challenges are complete, but I am absolutely awful at Sodoku, and the 2nd and 3rd levels never came open on the Garden game, AND I've went through 6 levels of playing solitaire...but only 1 star will turn yellow.

Please HELP!

[Post New]by Fraumorgana on Aug 21, 09 12:10 AM
I realy got tired of trying the sudoku and I found a website to generate the answer......just put in the numbers and then click solve!

enjoy!

http://kjell.haxx.se/sudoku/

Zione
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Zione on Sep 6, 09 6:39 PM
So, I can't finish the game. It tells me that I have only completed 38 of 39 mini games, but no matter how many times I count, I can't find the last game. I've finished 5 different hidden object games (5 levels each), 3 levels of the garden, 3 levels of match-3, 6 levels of solitaire and 1 sudoku. That totals 38 games. Where is the 39th? I have all fossils, birds and fish, and according to the picture on the screen, I have all 20 gems and 10 tikis, but the game insists that I'm still missing a mini-game. What is going on?

Go to: