argistla
Flounder
Flounder
2,207 Posts

Re:Welcome to Enchanted Fairy Friends: Secret of the Fairy Queen forum

[Post New]by argistla on Aug 27, 08 1:01 AM
thank you for the welcome!!!!wasn;t this a great game.hard to find some of the items,but not boring with the variety of puzzles

redbaron
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by redbaron on Aug 27, 08 1:25 PM
Watch for the fairy dust to make a circle somewhere onthe picture; object will not always be in center of circle, sometimes on the edge.

[Post New]by sherrye on Aug 30, 08 3:19 PM
Does anyone know where the fork is in Stonebridge? I am stuck there and can't get any more hints. Is there a way to earn hints? thanks, sbpd2

[Post New]by pantareca on Sep 11, 08 4:48 AM
does anyone know where the triangle is on the stone circle chapter IX

[Post New]by bre_1111 on Oct 27, 09 9:46 AM
I am unable to get past the correct order of the flowers. Can anyone advise?
Thankx!! Bre

[Post New]by geobren on Jan 15, 11 7:37 PM
me too.....cannot get past the order of the flowers can any1 help please?
thks

[Post New]by 1gudgal on Jan 15, 11 9:33 PM
To solve the flowers puzzle look at each rock and count the numberof hanging moss then match the number of flowers with it.

ccostly
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by ccostly on Jan 23, 11 3:48 PM
This was a pretty good game. The scenes are repetitive, but pretty. The music is also repetitive which can get annoying, so I turned it down low. The objects varied to easy to find, to difficult. I admit I used some hints. The puzzles were easy, but took time to put together since there are so many pieces. Some of the objects were very small and you had to be pretty precise on clicking exactly on them. I liked that you could choose the level of difficulty and whether to have a timer or not. Graphics weren't blurry, but some junk piles. It reminded me of the Magic Eye pictures. When you found some objects, they would jump out at you from nowhere and there was no mistaking what they were once you spot them. Overall, not a buy for me, but I enjoyed the trial. It's a game to play when you are bored and are procrastinating cleaning the house which is exactly what I was doing .

pw687
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by pw687 on Jan 29, 11 9:59 PM
this game awesome im stuck the last object please help with it the pentagon i need some other suggestion 3 people look 3 magfieing glass cant find it help help help please thank u pw687

[Post New]by trumsjr on Jun 24, 13 9:00 PM
Help. I am in Stonebridge and can't find the dart or dice.1. Can anyone tell me where they are? Thanks!

Go to: