Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dog Unit New York: Detective Max here.

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Mar 30, 15 8:07 AM
Good morning!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgGlithui

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dog Unit New York: Detective Max here.

[Post New]by biomix on Mar 30, 15 11:07 AM
Had to start over everytime I opened up the game. I emailed CONTACT for help!
Frustrating. I really liked the game.

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

[Post New]by biomix on Mar 30, 15 11:39 AM
Problem solved!!!

I followed through with what is posted in Yellow below and I updated my graphics card, adobe, etc. I don't know what worked but the game is working great now!

thank you!

[Post New]by fireball777 on Mar 31, 15 10:40 AM
The game malfunctions at the Brooklyn Bridge. When I need to use bolt cutters to open the power box, the bolt cutters (which have been used before in the game) are gone from my inventory. It is impossible to cut the lock and shut of the power as the game instructs, and therefore, impossible to proceed to the next task.
I exited and re-entered the game, and I worked my way back through again to where I am instructed to turn off the power (so I can fix the wires and turn on the lights at the Bridge.) BUT when I go to the area where the power box is I cannot access the power box at all STILL because there ARE NO BOLD CUTTERS. I will have to delete the game, as it is impossible to do anything further. It's a shame, too, I was enjoying it up this point...

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 31, 15 10:44 AM
Hi fireball777,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble progressing in this particular game. Talk about frustrating.

It may be helpful to check out the following help page in regards to making sure the video card driver is up to date on your computer:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still unable to progress, let's then go ahead and contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can offer further troubleshooting.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by mgeccles on Apr 6, 15 7:07 PM
I have followed all help in tech issues for this game. too bad it still does not work. items that should be there are not, items when you do have them have no place to work. for example: president and hotel, you gather the rubber boots, use them and they disappear and request that you get them again. brooklyn bridge, you get the keys to open the power box to fix the power and the power box does not accept anything.

I purchased this game and do like it, but there are several issues with is that need to be fixed. I hope Big Fish gets fixes soon. Again, i already updated everything and it still does not work correctly.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 7, 15 12:50 PM
Hi there,

Thank you for trying the steps in the help pages. I'm so sorry to hear that there are still issues progressing in this game.

To help us keep track of, report, as well as get further troubleshooting for these issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report.

Feel free to PM a moderator with any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by bhutan_girl on Apr 17, 15 1:52 PM
i can't get the game to save. Have to start over every time i play.

4194dave
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by 4194dave on Apr 27, 15 7:57 AM
I would very much like to say that this game is not what I expected. I am getting tired of starting the entire game over. And how do you open the safe. I have put in the numbers and it seems to be useless. The graphics are not very good and the things you have to find are not working properly and very tiny to see. I will not buy any more games that feature Detective Max Dog Unit.

[Post New]by roni1950 on Jun 25, 15 12:13 PM
Hi, I like the game but found quite a few spelling mistakes. However, that's not my issue. I'm at the staircase in the hotel and am trying to get the hose. I have cut the wires at the bottom, but nothing happens. It doesn't change to a hand in order to grab the hose. If I go to the below where I cut the wires, it turns to an eye and nothing happens. The only other thing left in my briefcase is the security card. If you can't help me here I will just delete the game. Glad I bought it at half price.
thanks

[Post New]by sprucebruce on Aug 3, 15 7:12 PM
We've been trying to play this game. Won't go past third scene.

Go to: