pammyg
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

level 9

[Post New]by pammyg on Mar 30, 15 9:21 PM
Hi have not had trouble up until this level just a split second away from getting gold, any tips please would be appreciated. Had about 12 goes but no luck.

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

Re:level 9

[Post New]by Janette5 on Mar 31, 15 2:02 AM
Hi Pammyg

This game has certainly challenged me to get expert, and I don't yet have expert on the final levels, but I've discovered it is always possible with the right strategy.

With level 9 I did the following:

Upgrade the town hall to level 2 asap.
Clear the paths
Let the bonus run up to half cost for the first bridge
Continue clearing the paths, build the hunter's hut
Don't use your bonus again
By the time I've cleared everything I had this to do:
Build 2 quarries, build a bridge, upgrade the town hall.
I used the bonus half cost which had by now fully run up and clicked on all those items.
Very quickly the bonus work faster was available as the bonus timer wasn't depleted since it had filled past the bonus half cost level.
They finished all those tasks with a few seconds to spare.

In general I have discovered on replaying levels to get expert:

If you don't need a resource, don't send your workers to keep collecting it, it takes up their time.

And / or if there are a lot of collectable resources don't fully upgrade your buildings as you don't need that much resources.

If you're missing with a second or so try a completely different strategy, i.e. if you were using the work faster then don't use it next time, use the run faster or look at which resource you ran out of and give priority to upgrading those buildings next time.

Good luck with level 13 - I lost count on how many times I tried it, but I did eventually get it right on expert!

ugamaggie
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by ugamaggie on Mar 31, 15 4:56 AM
Hey Janette 5, just how did you get past level 13....I can't quite get it trying several different strategies!!

pammyg
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

level 13

[Post New]by pammyg on Mar 31, 15 6:10 AM
I am having trouble on level 13 as well, thankyou for your help on 9 managed to get 3 stars.

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Mar 31, 15 6:48 AM
There are walk-through's on YouTube - see if those help. Sorry, can't post a link, BF doesn't allow those.

If not, you'd have to give me a day or two to see if I can reach expert again on level 13.

ugamaggie
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by ugamaggie on Mar 31, 15 10:09 AM
Thanks Janette, didn't realize they were on You tube...I got level 13 finally, thanks for the tip!!

Go to: