Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 31, 15 12:44 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/31/2015 at 7:07:46 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 31, 15 7:08 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Marcie28018
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Marcie28018 on Mar 31, 15 11:59 AM
I just got the game because I love all the Farm Frenzy games. The game is pausing sluggish. I have windows 7 operating system. I would love to see a fix for this game.I switched the game cursor to the windows and that didn't help. I really like this game it is different from the others.
Thanks

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Mar 31, 15 3:19 PM
I have windows 7 also, and is very glitch and sluggish, and thought also that changing the curser would help, at least it quit freezing, but is still sluggish, and is very irritating because I absolutely love the Farm frenzy games.

Marcie28018
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Marcie28018 on Apr 1, 15 10:43 AM
I sent in a ticket on this game, I had hoped to find help here. Tech issues!

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on Apr 1, 15 3:06 PM
I preferred the old Farm Frenzy games. I'm finding this one very slow when clicking on products. Also, when I click on a level 3 machine, sometimes it only takes one thing at a time.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 1, 15 3:11 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are seeing issues with this particular game being a little sluggish and often times glitchy. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

It is recommended to make sure that the video graphic card is up to date. I'm going to include the help page below for more information:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help to investigate this further for you.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Claudiasetter on Apr 2, 15 1:29 AM
darkhalf01 wrote:I preferred the old Farm Frenzy games. I'm finding this one very slow when clicking on products. Also, when I click on a level 3 machine, sometimes it only takes one thing at a time.

No, it does take them all, but you better do a double click to make it react perfectly AND even more important: bringing goods into the warehouse will take a second longer than the eye can see. So if you are clicking to fast: goods into warehouse-goods from warehouse to plant, the last good might not have been counted yet.

honest2
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by honest2 on Apr 3, 15 7:15 AM
am unable to exchange the egg factory to the cutlets factory. just will not swap over

[Post New]by sjwaddell on Apr 3, 15 4:42 PM
I am also having trouble with sluggishness and not able to switch from the hot dog stand to the lasagna factory. I have windows 7

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Apr 3, 15 7:11 PM
That problem with switching to the Lasagna machine is in Level 71 . I have suggested a solution in that thread. It only occurs when you start to use the other machines - may have been intentional to force you one way or a bug.

YEOLDHIPPY
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by YEOLDHIPPY on Apr 4, 15 7:58 AM
Is there a majior bug problem with this me included I am on a quad core with 24 gigs of ram and 8 gigs on my Navida GFORCE Veido card and it still runs slow and eats my ram up.Even closing all my back ground programs it still runs slow.Is there a bug fix for it.All my drivers are fully up to date.

[Post New]by nadiawallace on Apr 4, 15 10:05 AM
I'm sorry tech but if you take a look through the other subjects on the main forum there are too many of us saying the game is sluggish for it to be a graphic card issue, having purchased this game i think we would all appreciate a game we can play properly.

[Post New]by ssc1943 on Apr 5, 15 9:08 AM
I, too, am having problems with the game. The screen goes black whenever a bear is introduced. If I don't click on the water well, I have problems getting anything else off the floor. If I click too fast, sometimes the frame freezes or the screen goes black. I can hit esc and sometimes it will help, sometimes not. I'm using windows 7 and my video card is up to date. I think with all the problems we're having, it's not us, it's the game. Perhaps the producers could take a look and make changes so the game would play correctly.

[Post New]by SofieW1 on Apr 5, 15 10:59 AM
PC Windows 8.1. All clicking takes extra effort, as if the click area is too small or perhaps response time is too long? I played through the first 6 levels Before I got tired of it for that specific reason. Besides that it is a wonderful game!

[Post New]by thequeen624 on Apr 5, 15 11:04 AM
I just submitted a ticket to find out why my screen starts flashing back and forth to my desk top. I have windows 7 and everything is up to date. I agree that the developers need to locate the problem and give us an updated version.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 5, 15 1:33 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are still experiencing the game being somewhat sluggish. Thank you for taking a look at the Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen help page.

While we don't offer in depth troubleshooting in the Forums, we do offer resources and a few tips. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team. They can help to troubleshoot and look into this for you!

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by ivalkyrie on Apr 6, 15 9:22 AM
I have to agree with other posters here about the game being extremely sluggish. It's not my computer's problem, it's the game, so I won't be purchasing it. Too bad; I believe I would enjoy it like all the other FF games (except 4).

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Apr 7, 15 12:58 AM
Dear bfgBellerophon:

Please stop referring us to Tech with Dr. Felix report for the sluggish play/clicking problems. iT IS NOT OUR PC's! It is a development problem, a glitch. I love this game but cannot play any longer due to problems. BTW other players, it's not just sluggish play. Now cannot even cage the bears, while I'm frantically clicking on the bears, or on the bear powerups, the bears get my animals before they can be caged, and believe me, I'm frantically clicking. I have and played all of the other farm frenzy games so I know what I'm doing with these games.

Saying again, this is not a pc issue - the game itself needs a fix.

[Post New]by nadiawallace on Apr 9, 15 9:35 AM
kkreisman wrote:Dear bfgBellerophon:

Please stop referring us to Tech with Dr. Felix report for the sluggish play/clicking problems. iT IS NOT OUR PC's! It is a development problem, a glitch. I love this game but cannot play any longer due to problems. BTW other players, it's not just sluggish play. Now cannot even cage the bears, while I'm frantically clicking on the bears, or on the bear powerups, the bears get my animals before they can be caged, and believe me, I'm frantically clicking. I have and played all of the other farm frenzy games so I know what I'm doing with these games.

Saying again, this is not a pc issue - the game itself needs a fix.

Go to: