bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to DinerTown Tycoon forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 15, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to DinerTown Tycoon forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other DinerTown Tycoon players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

New DinerTown Tycoon

[Post New]by amethyst111 on Jul 10, 11 3:40 PM
Hi all,
I absolutely love this game!! I play it over and over. it's the best one i've come across.. and iv'e got alot of games. i just wanted to ask when/if there's a new sequel coming out?

At the end of the game it has a cartoon strip that says "to be continued.." and i'd love to know if there's a sequel coming out. Does anyone know?

Thanks

Re:Welcome to DinerTown Tycoon forum

[Post New]by romioporto on Mar 27, 12 5:59 PM
hola (hello) hice una compra online con tarjeta para el juego pero no lo puedo usar, solo lo instalo y lo desinstalo y puedo usar un tiempo de prueba pero a pesar de que me dan el codigo y me dicen que haga doble click en el icono del juego y haga click en registration key (que no me deja ver eso) no puedo usarlo, y el tema es sque lo pague,. sale en mi resumen de tarjeta de credito y no pudo jugar. Alguien me puede ayudar? ni siquiera la pagina de ayuda de **** media entra.
Please, somebody gelpme, i pay the code to use the game but i can-t type that, because no options for that and the page to report that problem no data.

Re:Welcome to DinerTown Tycoon forum

[Post New]by eyezofanangell on Aug 4, 12 10:13 PM
IS THIS ONE LIKE THE DINER DASHES? SORRY MAY BE A SILLY QUESTION BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW..THANKS

Go to: