Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

Under the Fountain puzzles

[Post New]by Moon38 on Jun 15, 09 11:59 PM
I am so mad I could scream. Everytime I solve two of these puzzles and check the walkthrough to see how to do the last one, the first two I had done are all messed up when I go back!! Arent they supposed to STAY solved?? Do I have a glitch or what? Thanks Moon

Tygrepawz
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Under the Fountain puzzles

[Post New]by Tygrepawz on May 21, 12 2:30 PM
Nope,if you leave you have to start all over again. Go from full screen to small in the options and then you can run the walk through at the same time. I have all four puzzles solved but can't get the fountain to open so if I leave I will have to do them all again & at that point I will probably consign it to my game file as unsolvable as written.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Under the Fountain puzzles

[Post New]by MEnr56 on May 27, 12 6:00 PM
Moon38 wrote:I am so mad I could scream. Everytime I solve two of these puzzles and check the walkthrough to see how to do the last one, the first two I had done are all messed up when I go back!! Arent they supposed to STAY solved?? Do I have a glitch or what? Thanks Moon

Whenever, I want to check the walkthrough, I hit my "windows" button on my keyboard and that'll bring me up to my desktop and BEFORE I even open up a game to play, I ALWAYS have the walkthrough for that particular game already open and ready for me to peruse. After looking at the walkthrough, I just click the game icon at the bottom of my screen and continue the game from where I left off.

MEnr56

Go to: