Lolacar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Level 28

[Post New]by Lolacar on Mar 31, 15 5:34 AM
Can anyone please tell me how to get through this level I never have enough stone does not matter which way I go

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

Re:Level 28

[Post New]by Janette5 on Mar 31, 15 7:30 AM
Upgrade your warehouse as soon as possible, that adds a resource, which will give you more stone.

Similarly, in later levels you sometimes need to upgrade your Blacksmith first, that reduces the resources needed to pass the level.

[Post New]by dactulwench1 on Apr 1, 15 3:01 PM
I've tried this level about 10 times, and I'm always around 2-3 seconds short of 3 stars!

I did take Janette5's advice (thank you) and upgraded my warehouse first, which helped, but still can't complete it within 3 star time.

Anyone have some more advice??

Edited on 04/01/2015 at 3:01:22 PM PST

Lolacar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Lolacar on Apr 2, 15 12:47 AM
Thank you so much it so worked

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Apr 2, 15 1:42 AM
Level 28 - SPOILER ALERT!

The instructions say: you have to make wooden paths ... speak to the messenger and build the warehouse (If I remember correctly).

They don't say you have to clear the frogs or trolls or build the hunter's lodge or magician's hut.

So don't do any of that. You'll sit around waiting a little for resources - but you'll get 3 stars with plenty of time to spare! - Use the resource generate faster button and make sure you upgrade your farm and gold mine to 3 stars.

tatajojo
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by tatajojo on Apr 3, 15 4:59 AM
totally agree with Janette, in these kind of games the instructions are really important so all you have to do on that level is build all the buildings to level 3 and the warehouse to level 2, the paths and speak to the lord of the mountain...the frustration is you have to wait, however it should put your score up to max....don't worry about building a hunter's hut etc, just keep to the bare minimum

Go to: