How do you cut the bomb wires in Grand Central Station?

[Post New]by beestitcher on Mar 31, 15 9:09 AM
I wish I could see the instructions while connecting the wires. Do all the lights have to connect to the master switch before you can cut? Or is it one light at a time? And how do you cut the wires? Thanks for your help.

Edited on 03/31/2015 at 4:41:56 PM PST

Re:How do you cut the bomb wires in Grand Central Station?

[Post New]by AusWomenOnline on Apr 3, 15 12:15 PM
It took awhile but I finally figured this one out. What you have to do is match up the same colour bulbs from the master switch. For example on the left side you light up the yellow bulb and on the right side you light up the yellow bulb and then a pair of pliers will appear, you click these on the wire to both yellow bulbs. Then you move on to the purple bulbs (which actually lights up pink) etc. After you have cut all the wires to the pairs of coloured bulbs, you can then cut the wires leading from master switch. I hope this clears it up for you.

Re:How do you cut the bomb wires in Grand Central Station?

[Post New]by beestitcher on Apr 3, 15 4:40 PM
Thanks for your help. I'd match two lights of the same color but didn't always get the pliers. I finally got most of the wires cut, the bomb puzzle(not game) froze up but then it let me continue on since it was a smoke bomb. . Glad that's over.

Go to: