cob cannon and tree height?

[Post New]by unicornsewr on Jun 16, 09 10:58 AM
i bought the cob cannon upgrade and it says i need to plant 2 of the corn catapaults side by side to use the upgrade; i did that and have enough sun to upgrade to the cob cannon but the cob cannon is still grayed out; am i missing something else or is this maybe a glitch? i also tried using the 2 of one kind imitator plant too and its still grayed out when i try to use it. also, how do i find out the height of my tree? im not seeing anything telling me how tall it is. thank you.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:cob cannon and tree height?

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jun 16, 09 1:22 PM
Welcome to the pond!

The two corns need to be in the same lane (so horizontally not vertically side by side). Are they?

After your tree reaches 50ft it will display the height at the top of the screen when you look at your tree.

Fiobo
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by Fiobo on Jun 18, 09 6:12 AM
And that leads nicely into my next question for you How do I find my tree?? I bought it and fertilized it once, now I can't see how to go look at it anywhere! I'm probably being really dense, but I wanted to check it doesn't only let you look once you have completed adventure again.

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jun 18, 09 6:21 AM
Fiobo wrote:And that leads nicely into my next question for you How do I find my tree?? I bought it and fertilized it once, now I can't see how to go look at it anywhere! I'm probably being really dense, but I wanted to check it doesn't only let you look once you have completed adventure again.

You get to it from your zen garden. When you're in the garden, upper right side of screen is a gold arrow that will take you to the other gardens (once you buy them) the tree is one of them.

Fiobo
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by Fiobo on Jun 18, 09 6:27 AM
Thanks Windrose!! I thought I was being dense Course, now I'll have to go look at it, wasting yet more time, but at least I can blame you

Go to: