KDinMD43
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

ABSOLUTE GEM OF A GAME!

[Post New]by KDinMD43 on Apr 1, 15 6:53 PM
I totally loved everything about this game. Loved that you didn't have to constantly push your avatar you just point at the star on the map where you need to go and the avatar does the rest. Loved that you didn't have to eat tons of food in order to power back up and loved that you could buy, plant and reap and hunt for ingredients in order to fulfill quests that are asked of you. No glitches or freezing, no problems at all! It ran seamlessly and I will be playing it again! I can't wait for the sequel to come out. I can't say enough about how simple it was to play. I also loved the "potion" that allows you to run by the animals that would otherwise kill you and make you start over again. Excellent game people and fricken awesome job! Clapping!

Buy it and play you will love this one!

KDinMD

Re:ABSOLUTE GEM OF A GAME!

[Post New]by squidproquo on May 7, 15 11:31 AM
It is a great game. Have you played the second one (which is actually a prequel)?

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:ABSOLUTE GEM OF A GAME!

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jun 19, 15 4:18 AM
I agree. I really liked this game with the exception of one thing - and then i played the sequel...which isnt actually a sequel, but... anyway i played that and its even better!

Here's the thing about The Island Castaway: the voice acting is Atrocious!! LOL its a darn good thing the game is so good because the people doing the reading of the lines are like borderline.... I dont know what. They're doing a horrible job of it. Every one of them.
But the fact that I still rate the game highly despite that really says something about it.

Go to: