rainyee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

missing sisters necklace

[Post New]by rainyee on Apr 1, 15 7:02 PM
I'm missing the sisters necklace. I thought I had it but now that I'm almost done with the game I noticed its not in my achievements. Any one have any ideas? This game has been FUN!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:missing sisters necklace

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 1, 15 8:26 PM
If you didn't return the 10 rainbow shells to your sister before the pirates raided the village, you'll have missed out on the achievement, unfortunately!

rainyee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by rainyee on Apr 1, 15 9:46 PM
bummer...oh well. guess ill just have to play the game again...yea!

Jip66
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Jip66 on Apr 28, 15 11:08 AM
I have had 2 different scenarios of being given the Rainbow Tinted Shell Necklace

1st, being the most obvious one, is when you give your sister the 10 shells BEFORE the Pirates attack the village, your sister gives you the necklace

2nd is if you return to the village, after previously giving the 10 shells to your sister, but the go else where & come back to village AFTER the Pirates attack, then the villager you first met at the beginning of the game 'finds' the necklace and gives it to you

In either scenarios you STILL get the achievement

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Apr 28, 15 9:11 PM
Jip66 wrote:I have had 2 different scenarios of being given the Rainbow Tinted Shell Necklace

1st, being the most obvious one, is when you give your sister the 10 shells BEFORE the Pirates attack the village, your sister gives you the necklace

2nd is if you return to the village, after previously giving the 10 shells to your sister, but the go else where & come back to village AFTER the Pirates attack, then the villager you first met at the beginning of the game 'finds' the necklace and gives it to you

In either scenarios you STILL get the achievement

Yes, this is true, Jip. However, if you're wandering about and exploring, and you forget about your sister and the shells for a bit because you've become quite caught up in killing wheat-thieving little goblins, learning to fish, searching for crates, barrels, mushrooms, crabs, and all sorts of other goodies that quickly appear, then when you suddenly remember the blasted shells and your whiny sister and stumble back to the village to give her the shells and discover marauding pirates pillaging and plundering, and, well, gosh, all of a sudden she doesn't seem so whiny and bothersome. But all the same, you weren't in a hurry to do her a favor, so, guess what, you miss out on an achievement, because now she's gone, and you can't give her the shells.

And yes, that is the third scenario. And you DON'T get the achievement.

But yes, you still get the necklace. Chances are she grew weary of waiting for your help and found the shells herself.

Edited on 04/28/2015 at 9:13:09 PM PST

Go to: