tijhea
Salmon
Salmon
2,547 Posts

DinerTown Tycoon

[Post New]by tijhea on Jun 16, 09 2:45 PM
Yayyyyyyyy Its here..... I hope you all enjoy this game as much as I did... And for you none Tm gamers... No worries wont find that here..... This Is a cool game I bought IT weeks ago... I hope you enjoy It.

Happy gaming all

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

DinerTown Tycoon

[Post New]by govegril on Jun 16, 09 4:12 PM
tijhea wrote:Yayyyyyyyy Its here..... I hope you all enjoy this game as much as I did... And for you none Tm gamers... No worries wont find that here..... This Is a cool game I bought IT weeks ago... I hope you enjoy It.

Happy gaming all

I really enjoy it too and also already own it- but it did encourage me to buy Fairy Godmother Tycoon from here as they are such similar games
FGT is prettier, and DT probably has a bit more to it with the shuffling of the recipes but they pretty much work the same way.

Nice to have a Diner Town game without the "dash"!

tijhea
Salmon
Salmon
2,547 Posts

DinerTown Tycoon

[Post New]by tijhea on Jun 16, 09 4:40 PM
govegril wrote:
tijhea wrote:Yayyyyyyyy Its here..... I hope you all enjoy this game as much as I did... And for you none Tm gamers... No worries wont find that here..... This Is a cool game I bought IT weeks ago... I hope you enjoy It.

Happy gaming all

I really enjoy it too and also already own it- but it did encourage me to buy Fairy Godmother Tycoon from here as they are such similar games
FGT is prettier, and DT probably has a bit more to it with the shuffling of the recipes but they pretty much work the same way.

Nice to have a Diner Town game without the "dash"!

I have not tried FGT... are you telling me ITs worth the try... I will check it out govegril... Thanks for the heads up

Candukay
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,319 Posts

Re:DinerTown Tycoon

[Post New]by Candukay on Jun 16, 09 4:48 PM
I just finished the demo and I will be buying this game. There is so fast clicking or anything along those lines...it's more of strategy. Give it a shot!

tijhea
Salmon
Salmon
2,547 Posts

[Post New]by tijhea on Jun 16, 09 4:56 PM
Ok govegril I did alittle bit of the demo on FGT... Your right It's just as good but much nicer to look at.... They are both great games..... Would Of loved to buy DinerTown Tycoon from here.... to save money... BUT..... When It comes to the diner dash series... I'm such a huge fan... I could not wait for It to show up here ..... LoL... Thanks for the advice on FGT... I will be buying that as well.

Happy gaming to you two

tijhea
Salmon
Salmon
2,547 Posts

[Post New]by tijhea on Jun 16, 09 4:57 PM
Candukay wrote:I just finished the demo and I will be buying this game. There is so fast clicking or anything along those lines...it's more of strategy. Give it a shot!

.... got it

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jun 16, 09 5:39 PM
tijhea wrote:Ok govegril I did alittle bit of the demo on FGT... Your right It's just as good but much nicer to look at.... They are both great games..... Would Of loved to buy DinerTown Tycoon from here.... to save money... BUT..... When It comes to the diner dash series... I'm such a huge fan... I could not wait for It to show up here ..... LoL... Thanks for the advice on FGT... I will be buying that as well.

Happy gaming to you two

Great tijhea - I got hooked on both games at the same time. the gameplay something different to the games I already own and have been having a blast all week with them. I also love the Diner dash games but I am not very good at them yet- getting better with practise lol

I find both DT and FGT very relaxing game play. FGT has beautiful screens and the storybook theme is fun
With DT it is fun to see all the Diner town characters from the dash games lining up at your store.

Happy gaming to you

tijhea
Salmon
Salmon
2,547 Posts

[Post New]by tijhea on Jun 16, 09 5:46 PM
govegril wrote:
tijhea wrote:Ok govegril I did alittle bit of the demo on FGT... Your right It's just as good but much nicer to look at.... They are both great games..... Would Of loved to buy DinerTown Tycoon from here.... to save money... BUT..... When It comes to the diner dash series... I'm such a huge fan... I could not wait for It to show up here ..... LoL... Thanks for the advice on FGT... I will be buying that as well.

Happy gaming to you two

Great tijhea - I got hooked on both games at the same time. the gameplay something different to the games I already own and have been having a blast all week with them. I also love the Diner dash games but I am not very good at them yet- getting better with practise lol

I find both DT and FGT very relaxing game play. FGT has beautiful screens and the storybook theme is fun
With DT it is fun to see all the Diner town characters from the dash games lining up at your store.

Happy gaming to you

Thanks hun looking forward to playing FGT all the way through... I have been traveling alot the last few weeks... just going through all the games that have been released the last 2 weeks are so.... So far Its been good.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh except for the hardy boys... oh boy dont make me remember lol

Happy gaming

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jun 17, 09 10:42 AM
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to drop in and let you know that I've moved this thread over to the full game forum for DinerTown Tycoon, since we have one set up now. Just a heads up!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

P.S. I promise I'm not following you tijhea, I just happened to drop in on two threads in a row that you posted on.

Edited on 06/17/2009 at 10:42:59 AM PST

EndlessSerpent
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by EndlessSerpent on Jun 26, 09 2:13 PM
Funny that you would mention Fairy Godmother Tycoon. That was the first thing I thought of too when I saw this game. Not as much fun as FGT but it runs a very close second. I enjoyed DinerTown Tycoon.

Go to: