pava
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Can the level be passed?

[Post New]by pava on Aug 19, 08 1:46 PM
I have a problem with the level that introduces rockets, only 3 or 4 levels into the game. After all the rockets have been launched and all possible lines of stone bubbles removed, there is still one fairy in each corner, near the top of the playing field. But there are still stone walls between the shooter and the fairies.

I tried every angle, both straight and ricochet, including bouncing off the ceiling and over the top. Nothing works. I tried it several times, to make sure I hadn't launched rockets in the wrong order, as if that might have an effect on which stone walls are removed. Nothing changed. Nothing reaches either of those last two fairies, so the level never ends.

I'm a long-time fan of this kind of shooter, and my aim and my strategy are both pretty good. So what's the trick to this level of Fairy Jewels 2? Can it be completed?

Grannynoo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

Re:Can the level be passed?

[Post New]by Grannynoo on Aug 23, 08 1:12 PM
Hi pava

After the time runs out a menu screen comes up and you have the option of skipping the level but you will lose a life.

I had a hard time with that level but if you point arrow on the edge of the screen on either side moving it up or down until you can reach the fairy on the opposite side.

Hope this helps.

pava
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by pava on Aug 24, 08 10:12 PM
Grannynoo: Brava! Guess my aim was short-sighted. Your technique worked perfectly - thanks!

[Post New]by AquariusFire on Sep 30, 08 1:43 PM
Can Level 67 be passed? If so, how? I've tried everything I can think of. Thanks.

Grannynoo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by Grannynoo on Sep 30, 08 2:06 PM
AquariusFire wrote:Can Level 67 be passed? If so, how? I've tried everything I can think of. Thanks.

Yes Aquarius Fire. Any level can be passed. When you lose the level press menu and there is the option to skip that level.
Only problem is that you may not have enough money to buy the next house on the path.
Hope this helps

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Nov 27, 10 11:18 AM
Did you have problems getting past level 56? I t keep crashing (for me and others) even with updated software!

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Nov 27, 10 12:22 PM
After about 6 tries, it finally worked!

Lauralei
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by Lauralei on Mar 16, 11 1:35 PM
Hi, sheilamilo. Same thing here. At level 56 the game crashed, ''access violation..." but I kept restarting the level and after three tries, I got through. Just had another crash and ''access violation...'' at 67 which is why I stopped by the forum. Anyhow, give persistence a try. Otherwise, get in touch with BFG support (green envelope, lower right). The techs are very good at helping you get games working or will reimburse you a game credit. Some folks seem to be having better luck with the original Fairy Jewels.

I'll go back and try to push through 67.

elefun123
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Can the level be passed?

[Post New]by elefun123 on Jul 3, 11 9:10 PM
pava wrote:I have a problem with the level that introduces rockets, only 3 or 4 levels into the game. After all the rockets have been launched and all possible lines of stone bubbles removed, there is still one fairy in each corner, near the top of the playing field. But there are still stone walls between the shooter and the fairies.

I tried every angle, both straight and ricochet, including bouncing off the ceiling and over the top. Nothing works. I tried it several times, to make sure I hadn't launched rockets in the wrong order, as if that might have an effect on which stone walls are removed. Nothing changed. Nothing reaches either of those last two fairies, so the level never ends.

I'm a long-time fan of this kind of shooter, and my aim and my strategy are both pretty good. So what's the trick to this level of Fairy Jewels 2? Can it be completed?

i have the same problem very hard to pass level 2-3 because the stones get on the way and i cannot hit the fairy i keep getting stuck.

[Post New]by DeeDem on Sep 16, 14 5:18 PM
Iound for the 2 fairies, if you aim the rocket , hitting the opposite wall the fairy ison, it does hit them or use a jewel to do the same thing. Good luck!

Go to: