If you are stuck.....

sunmoog
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

If you are stuck.....

[Post New]by sunmoog on Jun 16, 09 5:41 PM
I have created this discussion because I have just completed it and can answer many questions and help other people as much as posible i can also tell you were to find a walkthrough that took me to the end of it and if you have time can I have some challiging games that you enjoyed?

Thanks for the suggestions,I will try to help you as much as posible.

Re:If you are stuck.....

[Post New]by Sgreen9 on Jun 16, 09 6:10 PM
I am stuck with Jep the monkey...need to make a lamp...and lure down the other monkey...haven't quite figured out the windmill either....but is a fun game so far!

Help??

sunmoog
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by sunmoog on Jun 17, 09 9:24 AM
Sgreen9 wrote:I am stuck with Jep the monkey...need to make a lamp...and lure down the other monkey...haven't quite figured out the windmill either....but is a fun game so far!

Help??

Sorry I cannot help you with the lamp I don't think I did that in my walkthrough. But I can help you with the windmill. First grab the strong cloth from the ground, then once you restored jeps health all the way up give him a piece of fruit you have leftover {such as a lemon you will see if you look on the ground near the fruit trees} and give it to the other monkey and put the strong cloth on the windmill. Then can soon use the windmill. First you have to find the dead seal and cut it with the knife combine Jep with seal blubber and send him to the to once you are inside the windmill and the you may use the windmill. Incase you are stuck with restoring Jeps health heres how: First use the knife on the scarecrow and go to the lake to wash the dirty cloth that you got then put this cloth on Jeps head. After that you have to go food hunting like I said earlier get the fruit from the ground and at the windmill get the grapes feed him untill at full health then you sleep with him and after that I think your going to need more help after you hear her dream...

Hope this helps!

[Post New]by Sgreen9 on Jun 17, 09 8:54 PM
It helped alot, and have made it to the sub., but am still missing some items..

Thanx!

[Post New]by JoyceV on Jun 19, 09 7:55 AM
I am in the Granite House and need to find rubber to make a slingshot (yes, I am using a walkthrough to help me). Is the rubber something I pick up along the way from a tree or do I create it from items in inventory?

Thanks.

This is a fun game, but I couldn't do it without the Walkthrough. I do not have a chemistry background, so the walkthrough was essential.

sunmoog
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by sunmoog on Jun 19, 09 9:23 AM
I am not sure exactly were the rubber is but I can tell you its near the snake. First take the forked branch {from fishing rod} and click on the snake. THen It will be trapped don't worry it won't escape even though it is squirming. After that take the knife on the tree and you have rubber. P.S. make sure you get the forked branch back from the snake.

Hope this helps!!

Edited on 06/19/2009 at 9:23:50 AM PST

sunmoog
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by sunmoog on Jul 1, 09 10:44 AM
Remember at the begining I asked for games that you enjoyed? Well no one replied so I am asking one more time please just tell me you favorite games that you played on big fish.

That all for now. Thanks if you replied.

[Post New]by katrina8433 on Jul 6, 09 11:45 AM
i could finish this game because a new one is comin out , bbbbbbuuuuuuuuttttttt when i try to make more room for my stock it will not open up a new page.. i would hit auto , then auto again nothing happens, have i done this wrong or is there a glitch in my progam

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 7, 09 6:40 AM
There are about 10 pages of squares. Look at the top of your inventory page for a set of rusty-coloured tabs.

[Post New]by katrina8433 on Jul 9, 09 1:49 PM
iam stuck again......were i am stuck , i cannot get the seal lto appear, i have gotten all the things i need to get the seal, but no seal, and i am at the place i cannot go on without the seal...;;;HELP!!!!!!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 9, 09 4:36 PM
Have you tried to bake the bricks in the kiln? Have you tried to use the bellows? I think you have to get the comment that it isn't hot enough before the seal becomes available.

paurik
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by paurik on Jul 9, 09 7:33 PM
katrina8433 wrote:iam stuck again......were i am stuck , i cannot get the seal lto appear, i have gotten all the things i need to get the seal, but no seal, and i am at the place i cannot go on without the seal...;;;HELP!!!!!!

The seal is on the beach. Be patient and you will find it.

paurik
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by paurik on Jul 9, 09 7:35 PM
JoyceV wrote:I am in the Granite House and need to find rubber to make a slingshot (yes, I am using a walkthrough to help me). Is the rubber something I pick up along the way from a tree or do I create it from items in inventory?

Thanks.

This is a fun game, but I couldn't do it without the Walkthrough. I do not have a chemistry background, so the walkthrough was essential.

[Post New]by katrina8433 on Jul 11, 09 9:37 PM
i need a fuse, it says to combine fuse, clay, and nitroglycerine to make dynamite, but i do not have a fuse, Please Help!!!!!

[Post New]by JessnBob on Jul 28, 09 2:29 PM
I am a bit confused. I printed a walkthrough by MaGtRo and it tells me to go down the steps to the right of the windmill and I can't seem to find any steps anywhere near the windmill. At this point I am at a standstill. Can you assisit me?

[Post New]by JessnBob on Jul 28, 09 2:41 PM
Yes I know I'm supposed to go to the right of the windmill, it's just not giving me the option to click on anything to the right. I will try the alternate way, thanks a bunch!

[Post New]by JessnBob on Jul 28, 09 2:46 PM
The reason I couldn't go down the stairs was because I forgot to fix them with bricks. Oops! I'm all set for now, thanks again!

[Post New]by frisbeedogs on Aug 12, 09 3:17 PM
how do you get a "walkthrough"? I am SO stuck on the beach...getting tired of this...thanks in advance

dixielady627g
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,216 Posts

[Post New]by dixielady627g on Aug 13, 09 3:02 PM
Hi, frisbee!

If I were you, I'd google it. I've heard that gameboomers has one, too. Or, you could always write to the forums when you get stuck- you're bound to get help there!

hpoe this helps, and good luck!

Edited on 08/13/2009 at 3:03:30 PM PST

[Post New]by crappydog on Aug 14, 09 8:50 AM
I'm sure glad you are here. I was able to repair bellows and make bricks, but it won't let me fire the pottery I've made, no matter how many times I pump the bellows! Any suggestions? Thanks and I'm glad you are here!

Go to: